2023 Cricket World Cup

It won’t be that much

Close enough.

Will be a tight match.

No it won’t.

India will knock them off without any trouble.

The Simpsons GIF

2 Likes

Mr Sith has completely spoilt this game.

Can’t see how India don’t win this competition. They are too strong in all areas.

2 Likes

They’ll fail in the knockouts. I’ve seen it before.

1 Like

I see what you’re doing!

1 Like

Fog stops play.

This was unexpected.

NZ well with a chance now.

@Sithbare in general for the posts - is it a case of phycological (well being) self-management?

It’s ok to just support them and what will be will be.

p.s. I’m glad you don’t take that approach with the footie!
p.p.s. sorry if I’m way off the mark!

This is just a running joke on how my predictions have mostly gone wrong this world cup.

I had legitimate reasons to believe that the other sides would win (previous head to head , history at the world cup etc)

India for instance has a poor record vs new zealand w.r.t knockout matches/ world cup matches. Look at the last time when they beat NZ in those matches.

Their past head 2 head vs Bangladesh wasn’t good with Bangladesh winning the Asia Cup encounter as well.

1 Like

Yeah but is all comes down to there’s no one head and shoulder above them and they are at home.

India may still not win but they have never had a pool of such talented, experienced and well seasoned players.

2 Likes

The 2019 team was good as well.

India are one of the favs and are a strong team. But I think their dilemma w.r.t shreyas Iyer would cost them.

Not convinced by him but they can probably carry one in the hope of delivering an X-factor performance… everyone else are carrying more questions than India.

They’ll need to not pick Shardul as well. Shami/Ashwin depending on pitch.

Pandya’s fitness will be key for India.

But a good match this. Probably the first close match in this tournament.

I half belief that the game today will be the final in a few weeks.

1 Like

Not that I’m saying we’ll make it, but if Australia made it to the knockouts i’d actually prefer to meet India in the actual final than on the path to it.

I very much can see India cruising to the final and losing to whoever they face, with things just not clicking on the day.

1 Like

Hopefully Warner and fiends are knocked out of the competition well before that.

1 Like

England / Australia / Pakistan for the last semifinal spot ?

This is ofcourse if NZ/ SA do not throw away matches.

Yeah. That can always happen in those matches.