2023 Cricket World Cup

Who will draw the wrath of Lord Sith today :england: :sri_lanka:???

@Iftikhar

That said , I might have turned a corner after the Afghan - Pak match.

He’s not a lord, he’s a very naughty boy!

Star Wars Art GIF by Curtains Cool

England collapse incoming

Another one sided game

I should be the Mark Goldbridge of English cricket. Like being a United fan only thankfully 100 times better and that’s saying something!

England. Wtf. Werent they 60/1

It’s good that England finally bit the bullet and got Ali into the xi. Why didn’t they do so earlier ?

Okay. Ali goes the next minute I typed that.

England’s batting is atrocious. Too many players out of nick or past their best.

And Livingstone at 6 is a real head scratcher, your top 5 better be in good form if he’s there. Nowhere near good enough to be that high in international cricket.

The batting line up we played vs Ireland would’ve scored more runs than these. Should be plenty of opportunities for those players after this tournament.

2 Likes

Will be big changes happening for a lot of teams post this world cup. England and Australia especially

2 Likes

Ali shouldn’t have been anywhere near the team, has barely scored a run in ODIs for 5 years.

Useless cricketer when the pressure is on, like Livingstone. The pair of them should be playing as bowlers, further down the order, or not at all.

Id say forfeit the other games and come home but then they are pretty much doing half of that

1 Like

England have property given up the ghost.

Total embarrassment

Absolute. Even worse because they are defending champions (were)

Buttler should do the honourable thing and resign the captaincy after the tournament

1 Like

The late great Bob Willis would have had an absolute field day with this lot on post match and post tournament analysis.

How on earth has it come to this? What the fuck has happened to these players?