2023 Cricket World Cup

You are right. Even Everton are not shit enough to collect the wooden spoon.

Even when England are shit you’re still bitter.

That is so Everton.

2 Likes

Absolutely not any bitterness here. Loving the England misery.

I couldn’t even care less about the final result tonight, as Australia will still cruise into the knockouts and England will still be embarrassed somewhere near the bottom of the table.

Please Australia :australia:, don’t let us drop to the bottom of the table :pray: :pleading_face:

:rofl: Wtf is with the ball dropping into the gap every time for Australia tonight?

not that time. Looks like they will have to defend under 6 an over

I think the England batters will come out with their tails up tonight. Hazlewood and Starc were pretty loose with the ball against NZ, giving a lot of extras away early on. That’s what I want to see improved on tonight.

I’m happy to see Marnus, Green and Stoinis getting a few runs before the knockouts. That middle order was looking a bit of a problem.

Aussies don’t last their 50 overs again. Very chasable target will be interesting to see how it goes - if either team approach it with confidence and dominate the first 10 overs they should win.

Agreed. A peak England team you probably wouldn’t even bother tuning in, but with that score and England’s form, it should be close.

Motera is a pretty good batting surface. Remains to be seen if England aren’t totally bereft of confidence.

The first 10 overs will tell us much tonight. If they can get a little movement early and take 2 or 3 wickets then I definitely think the odds would be in favour of AUs (even lacking spinning options) but if england are 0/55 then I think they should go on to win.

England won’t chase that down - 3 of their top 5 can’t score a single run and they have Ali and Livingston at 6 and 7 again.

Aussies could have delcared an hour ago.

1 Like

Declaring in a one day game. Now that would be something!

first baller.

What did Sri Lanka make, 55?

Another rain induced stoppage.

Root dropped. Starc could hav had 3 wickets and bowling well

Labuschagne is a really funny and likeable guy. Did he grow up in Australia?

Haha. I love Marnus saying “come on Marn” knowing he’s convinced the captain to review. Clearly he is fully aware he has a reputation of calling reviews that sometimes are lousy calls.

Could be wrong but I think he came over as a 10yo from SA.