AFCON and Football in Africa

WTF. Mendy best goalkeeper of the tournament?

Always happens

Mane is winning best player of the tournament

3 Likes

Sadio Player of the tournament.

2 Likes

The commentators on the BBC just called him the best goalkeeper in the world

Agreed Maria. I love the ceremony and pageantry. Such massive importance for every player in the tournament. So much National pride and representing the specific areas they’ve come from. CAF aren’t a very well organized body and generally exploit the players, but each of these players from all the African nations take so much pride in representing.

3 Likes

This is what is happening in Bambali, Sadio’s home town. :clap: :smiley: :heart:

3 Likes

Look at the stats. They didn’t pass to each other once in the whole bloody tournement.

Sell Them Both!!!

:wink:

8 Likes

Sadio just did Bobby’s “this way” motion. :heart_eyes:

It’s Jenas and he’s been seeding that idea all game. He gives himself a stiffy anytime he says something negative about Liverpool. That’s his problem. Ignore it.

3 Likes

I couldn’t watch the penalties, who missed the penalties ?

The suits
 really? Well done the captain for telling them to jog off.

2 Likes

Love that Koulibaly isn’t giving that scumbag dictator a chance to have the limelight for this.

4 Likes

Fuck off with that shit

1 Like

Great touch from Koulibary to insist on taking the trophy down to the rest of the Senegal players and backroom staff before lifting it.

4 Likes

Koulibaly’s lifting of the trophy was rubbish. Much prefer Hendo’s.

1 Like

100%

Talk about trying to ruin the moment! Fuck off suits!

2 Likes

“Suits” is underselling it. Glad Koulibaly didn’t let him have an additional opportunity to sportswash.

3 Likes

I don’t think it was trying to ruin the moment, but more the suits trying to steal the players glory.

But I agree 100% Fuck off suits

1 Like

Sadio is soaking it all in.

2 Likes

Sorry, who is suits?