Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

Mbabbe desperately asking his agent to see if Real have spent all the Mbappe money on Jude yet.

Yeah and there’s no way this can be used to funnel money into their coffers :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How did they do such a deal.

Their website was only created last week.

1 Like

I’m not surprised in the least, are you?

Nope. Would love to see do they have offices or employees either

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1669029001849970700?t=dxu4hCsCr-C-VJlldMWzIg&s=19

Probably nonesense but…

https://twitter.com/adamrowecomedy/status/1671561903670165505?t=ACfGTyvj-eTzB8NngOSbng&s=19

Cue complaints from Khaldoon about how unfair it all is

i was thinking about this last night,

can the Saudi clubs buy players like Neves or Lukaku then loan them to Newcastle with Newcastle only paying (for talking sake) 10% of the players wage?

helping Newcastle keep within the FFP rules

It is the same non-arm’s length/arm’s length dodge that City used to have shell companies funnel hundreds of millions of ‘commercial income’ into the club’s operations. Against the rules, but prove it, and prove it in time for sanctions before they can run the clock down, using regulations that have barely been written and not been tested.

3 Likes

Hopefully bad news for these cunts.

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1671487506724839433

Would it even need a dodge? What rule is in place that would even be close to addressing this? This seems more like a brazen display of knowing where the gaps in the rules are. I thought there might be a rule on the number of players you can loan, but apparently not (rules only reference loans within the league), but even that rule applied to the Saudi league even 2 such loans would be incredibly unbalancing if the Saudi team bought them, paid them a handsome salary, then loaned them to Newcastle while continuing to pay their salary

2 Likes

The only UEFA violation would be fair market value from related parties. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Does that apply to players? They did away with the related parties issue with commercial deals as if this coming year (or maybe last year) due to the legal challenges in demonstrating relatedness. The focus is now simply on fair market value alone, but I dont know that applies to players.

1 Like

LOL, I hope so, if not the door would seem wide open

1 Like

That’s why Edwards walked out. He didnt want to be called into the PL offices every week to justify why 20+m for Brewster is fair market value

1 Like

I kind of thought this was the whizz they would pull.

1 Like

The PL have to urgently suspend the loan market, until re-assessment can be undertaken - or not… and just let this thin end of the wedge get driven all the way home, until Football Manager actually becomes real, and drives past the point of no return to normality

1 Like

i dont think there are rules in place,

there is this…

In accordance with FIFA Regulations a Player may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in official matches for two clubs.

but it doesnt stop the dodge…