Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

Was intrigued to see their home and away record.

That away record is appallingly bad, oddly enough the only team to take points off them at home are us and we had 10 men :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll go in for Ramsdale. If not on a permanent deal, maybe a loan.

Ramsdale seems plausible, but presumably Arsenal will want to keep him for the season, and also not strengthen a rival when they are vulnerable.

I think Ramsdale would like to leave, but I can’t see Arsenal allowing it until next summer.

1 Like

Linked with de Gea

1 Like

David De Gea could sign now couldn’t he? I know any loan on a goalie won’t help them for our game.

It would be fairly amusing to see De Gea in goal for Toon versus ManU. I guess that fixture is months away though

1 Like

Yeah late April.

https://twitter.com/uglygame/status/1732543281622319311?t=lS3i03rCVZ257H0nnjo_TA&s=19

3 Likes

Fit ‘n’ propa owner right there

4 Likes

Why are we even surprised :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It is an interesting thought experiment to contemplate whether or not Putin could buy a Premier League club - obviously not now, we know that from Abramovich’s case. But 5 years ago?

3 Likes

Only suitable thing for that **#*head is execution. Shame a western govt won’t assassinate him; the Saudis know they can’t do shite about it.

1 Like

I’ll quite happily cheer Everton on against this lot.

3-0 will do.

7 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

Eddie Howe’s problem is that, unlike a motorist, he cannot steer his increasingly drained squad towards the sanctuary of a nearby filling station.

:saudi_arabia: :saudi_arabia: :saudi_arabia:

Prioritise the League Cup you bonesaw fuckers!

However when Klopp has two games in two days on two different continents.

“He is devaluving the domestic game”

7 Likes

I’ll never tire of seeing these shitheads lose.

5 Likes

I have hopes for AC Milan this week. Milan is a really weird team this year (attacking side that doesn’t score that many goals), but they have a shot at leapfrogging Toon and PSG into 2nd in the group - and a win would give them at least an EL spot.

2 Likes

This can go in so many threads.

1 Like