Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

The kimchi is better in Pyongyang, too.

Dear Santa, if you give me fuck all else this Christmas, please let these cunts get beat tonight.

5 Likes

To the point, descriptive and eloquent…:+1:

Santa granted your wish.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes :grinning:
And with the mancs and Celtic also finishing bottom of their groups, it’s a good week so far

Not so easy when you’re playing twice a week is it lads?

2 Likes

No European pedigree. Newcastle overachieved in the league last year, and we underachieved, with a late rally but not quite enough.

They went on to a European competition they shouldn’t be in. And so did we. We are being professional and showing our class, and hopefully we go on to lift the trophy.

Having no European football might help them in the second half of the season, but hopefully they don’t finish in the CL spots again. You would have to think us, Arsenal and Man City will be the top three. After that I would much prefer to see Villa, and even a nice footballing Spurs side, under top red Ange the Greek, qualify for the big competition.

3 Likes

I’m sure the remaining English teams in Europe will make sure that 5th in the PL will be enough for the new CL format.

Well, the club would be guaranteed to win the every trophy on offer every season

(at least according to Nth Korean media) :wink:

Good to laugh at them now while we can, until they simply buy the Champions League and ban other sides from entering.

6 Likes

Loving this reunion with reality they’re experiencing.
Hoping we compound their misery on Monday, then long may it continue

4 Likes

Lots of them in meltdown over the Jota penalty.
Like it would have made a difference to the result.

They got well and truly outclassed, now in a league position befitting of their actual ability.

2 Likes

Judging the chances they had they’d have had to have at least 20 minutes to carve one out.

They were appalling and we really needed to be switched on after our goals, we did it at 1-0, 2-1 and 3-1.

That corner was so badly defended.

Not to mention Jota scores if he doesn’t go down.

Still third in the home table. Maybe they can get something against City :clap:t4:

I expected they would have sealed a Saudi deal by now

Heard the 25K PIF donation to Alan’s foundation was recorded

Well done

The sportswashing operation is slowly but surely unfolding

Good process lads

Who is Alan?

Edit: nevermind GR explained it.

Someone who is trying to be relevant.