Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

Iā€™m trying to figure out who Alan is and what it has to do with sportswashing and Newcastle.

You are not helping ā€¦ :disappointed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Neither are you :sunglasses:

Sorry, I thought this was the Gooner thread.

Wrong minnow clubā€¦

IMG_2519

Hereā€™s Alan

1 Like

Did not know he has a foundation, now I understand, thanks.

1 Like

Sheikh Your Foundation? :thinking:

1 Like

Watched the Newcastle match again, this time without the hordes of screaming cousins. They have become a really dirty team, I counted 5 plays that could have earned Joelinton a yellow. In general, they do what in hockey parlance is called ā€˜finishing your checkā€™, making sure that even after the pass is made, you make contact with your target to slow them up and wear them down. Good fundamental ice hockey as long as it isnā€™t too late, but checking isnā€™t legal in footy.

I am not a big fan of Taylor, but it is a difficult thing to officiate because it can mean a stoppage on virtually every sequence - and that itself disrupts the attacking play. I donā€™t think he had any choice but to go to the yellows he was clearly trying to avoid much earlier than he did. Hereā€™s hoping Toon play City the same way.

3 Likes

Sorry. Itā€™s a wonderful cause and purpose. https://www.alanshearerfoundation.org.uk/

Itā€™s unfortunate that some foundations are unethically and illegally used to advance agendas that have nothing to do with the entityā€™s mission.

itā€™ll be interesting to see the records of all the PIF donations to UK based entities, including any PGMOL or PGMOL membersā€™ related entities.

1 Like

25kā€¦pathetic. They own the worlds richest club and the PIF is estimated to be worth nearly 800 billion dollars, whilst MBS/the royal fam are estimated to be worth 1.4 trillion. Shearer should have told em to add a couple of noughts.

2 Likes

Well they wanted to get Henderson for freeā€¦ they can be skinflints

Maybe Alan should have askedā€¦but then dont bite the hand that feeds youā€¦or youā€™ll be dismembered and put into a suitcaseā€¦

1 Like

FIFY

Hermes need to introduce a new range of bags in real Sheikh skin.

Rumours beginning to circulate that Howe is for the chop if they lose to Sunderland.
Fingers crossed, I have a Sunderland, Hull and Liverpool treble this weekend

3 Likes

New manager bounce vs. Man City then.

1 Like

Eddieā€™s only comeback is to hit him with an ā€œactuallyā€¦ā€ and correct the grammar

Looks to me like he just gauging the width of his shouldersā€¦!!