Andre Trindade (DM) Fluminense

It’s considered a delicacy in Korea you know…

We also have Clarke and McConnell looking for opportunities to make the step up

Interesting shout.

Who might we sign for RB? I remember seeing links to Rensch, but I’m not sure how good he is.

Heard on the radio yesterday that Fulham are in for Andre

I also saw a link to Frimpong from Leverkusen. He’s a good player. If we did that Trent would surely move to the 6 role.

Like if we lose out to Fulham it wasn’t happening anyhow.

No offence Fulham.

3 Likes

Fulham and Palace were reportedly both in for him last summer before he was linked to us

If we want Andre I think we will get him. If we aren’t fully sure that he is world class, or soon will be, then we will probably leave it to the likes of Fulham.

Our midfield right now is very good. Arguably we could improve on MacAllister in the 6 role and bump him further up, but it would need to be a sure thing.

Equally, we might be perfectly happy with MacAllister as the 6, and the unit we see now - which is already very good, will go from strength to strength as they play more together.

1 Like

Yup, if we want him we will get him, especially if it’s us or Fulham (unless he wants guaranteed matches or something).

1 Like

If we want him and he wants us it will happen,ii the ducks don’t line up, he goes to Fulham or whoever and we get after someone else.We could do with a quality #6,certainly doesn’t look as though we need much else just now.

1 Like

So are we giving up on Andre? Feels like the talk on him has really died down.

In that case are we still going to add a midfielder in January or will we switch focus to a new CB instead like a Piero Hincapie for example?

All talk is bollocks anyhow. Look at the links thread it’s all very lazy.

Remember Gakpo last January.

5 Likes

Seems like he’s off to Fulham, but you never know. Maybe we ‘swooped’ straight after the Club World Cup final? I doubt it though.

Fulham have agreed a deal with Fluminense for midfielder Andre and it is now up to the 22-year-old Brazil international to decide whether he wants to move to Craven Cottage. (Football Insider)

Had a feeling once we signed certain others we weren’t going sign him.

Presumably Palhinha is off then.

Watched him in the final and was unimpressed, seem to play in one tempo. `Good luck with Fulham.

City were big favourites yesterday… not easy to impress in those circumstances.

I mean the other one from a few months back. I don’t watch Cheaty only when they play us.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen him a couple of times I’m not massively sold on him.

I think we should be considering other positions.

Dagenham and Redbridge wouldve given City a tougher test yesterday.

1 Like