Andy ROBERTSON: 2020/21

Point is, they would have played him if he was fit.

These international games have gone beyond being pointless and have become positively hazardous.

9 Likes

Iā€™d wait for something more official and not panic yet. He said it himself that he felt his hammy and had cramps in his left after Serbia, was worrying about the penalty. Itā€™s probably the same issue he played with mid last season when he had a few lower performances. Weā€™ll see.

1 Like

The amount we paid for him is just a number, heā€™s priceless isnā€™t he? A fact clubs spending millions on just full backs to be Robbo-like would never understand. Heā€™s been consistently excellent, not just in performance, but the end product as well. What a season he is having!

1 Like

In all his games he has rarely put in anything less than full, I think I remember his poor games he is that good it can easily be counted on one hand.

1 Like

Canā€™t shoot for shit, tho.

2 Likes

As I said before, to me he was the ā€œbetterā€ fullback to TAA, not any disrespect to TAA but Robertson gives you the 8/10 week in week out. For 8mil, what a story he could tell when he eventually retires

1 Like

Didnā€™t Jurgen swap Kevin Stewart to Hull for the same amount in that exchangeā€¦??
Not sure any money passed hands which makes it a better story still eh. :+1:

His hammys must be made of scottish steel, fucking machine.

1 Like

And we got Kevin Stewart for free!

2 Likes

Kevin Stewart is now a free agent, since being released by Hull in July. So that move worked out well for him.

2 Likes

Andy Robertson speaks out on VAR :clap:

Robertson: "I used to love going to football games and just being in that moment and being able to celebrate a goal or watch the game.

"A lot of people I have spoken to are not enjoying football as much as they once did because it is constantly in review, constantly on a screen and you are still not getting the consistency that we are looking for.

"I am all for change, but it is important to remember the key values of football and the key values of our sport which made us fall in love with it.

"Kevin De Bruyne said the other week that he wasnā€™t sure of the rules any more and we can all echo that.

"When VAR came in we believed there would be no grey areas, it would all be black and white and I donā€™t think we are quite getting that now. We are now 18 months down the line and the same mistakes are being made.

ā€œIf that is still going to be a discussion then I would much rather leave it up to the refereeā€™s naked eye. It is much easier to accept mistakes then than when there is technology around it.ā€

5 Likes
8 Likes

https://youtu.be/14kKQzIQh0Q

6 Likes

Since August 2018, no player has more Premier League assists than Liverpool full-back Andrew Robertson [28, level with Kevin De Bruyne]. #awlfc [opta]

6 Likes

Following on from the Salah conversationā€¦

Anyone else feel Robbo is under appreciated because he is Ginger and Scottish?
I donā€™t know what his religion is but it may be Irn-Bru.

9 Likes

By whom???

Definitely not by Klopp, the teammates, LFC management or us fans.

3 Likes

He was being sarcastic, @Iftikhar

Go to bed.

4 Likes

You are hereā€¦

2 Likes

Howling!! Man, I love you.

1 Like

No way

1 Like