Andy ROBERTSON: 2020/21

Bit of New Year needle for everyone to enjoy

12 Likes

And thats why I love Robbo, heā€™s a little shit - but heā€™s our little shit :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

He has got that wicked smirk like Milner :heart_eyes:. Sign him up till he is 35 :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦not gonna lieā€¦

Not a fan when these threads get bumped out of the blueā€¦

7 Likes

Yeah the only one that seems to get bumper amounts of replies and isnā€™t to do with an injury is Salahā€™s :rofl:

Touch wood

2 Likes

And that would be quiet if he passed more/converted more/didnā€™t cry about not being captain.

2 Likes

Yeah, I assume itā€™s some injury issue and scares the shit out of me.

And a simple click reveals its not all bad you bunch of pussies.

8 Likes

You are so brave :blush:

1 Like

Anyone noticed that he targets only cunts: Neymar, Walker, Sterling, Richarlison, Messi etc.
Robbo wonā€™t happen to a nicer bloke.

3 Likes

He is the kind of guy who is the best captain to look up to without ever being the captain

1 Like

Wonder if in some games like today when weā€™re chasing it, but we still have to defend counter attacks, he can do a job at LCB (with a Fabinho/Matip/Hendo at RCB) and maybe put Tsimikas at LB. Klopp mentioned him as also one of the more alternative options. Of course, Robbo so far had a good season from LB and Tsimikas still need to show more than some nice technical glimpses. But just an idea for coming weeks and months.

1 Like

You could potentially use Milner at Left back, we need an alternative to Henderson and Matip, he has generally shown some good defensive work when he has had to come across into the middle.

1 Like

Alisson
Trent Matip Robertson Tsimikas
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salah Firmino ManƩ

1 Like

Itā€™s not even that I think if you have Henderson and Thiago in midfield it frees one of them and allows the other to sit back ala Fabinho, itā€™s telling weā€™ve yet to see what I feel might be the key. But Robbo at the back would cover some issues with Matip and is a natural defender. Hendo needs to be in the midfield even if itā€™s furthest back.

2 Likes

Robbo at CB :scream: :rofl:

2 Likes

No difference to Hendo there, sorry that doesnā€™t look that effective eithier.

2 Likes

I remember he was immense at the Nou Camp, both in terms of general defensive play, not only in his zone, but central cover, saving others. And in possession.

2 Likes

There was that one and Iā€™ve noticed it a fair few times when heā€™s had to come across into the middle, Iā€™m thinking aloud but I seriously feel we need Hendo and Thiago in the middle and I doubt Matip is going manage the season out.

1 Like