Andy ROBERTSON: 2021/22

Welcome back Andy, we have been waiting. :clap:

1 Like

Cant be far from having some time in the bench. Not sure if heā€™s carrying an injury but his form has been below average for a long time now (with a few decent games smattered around).

Constantly gives the ball away, defensive positioning is all over and gets beaten very easily. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen him beat the first man with a cross forever.l

1 Like

Yeah, attacking wise his output seems to have fallen. I thought it was with Mane being out of form for a while as well, but currently Tsimikas when he has played has provided more attacking threat than him.

Seems tired to me and we have option to rotate him now so hoping heā€™ll be given the much needed rest. Has been playing non stop high intensity football for club and country for a while now.

The top six runners-up will be at home in the play-off semi-finals. A win tonight gets Scotland a game at Hampden. Defeat means a tough mission on the road.

Oh jeez :grimacing: :man_facepalming:

Dragging that out

Robertson is far from his scintillating best. Scotland takes the lead :soccer:

I didnā€™t know Liverpool was playing today.

1 Like

Did Robbo come off with a bad injury does anyone know?

1 Like

To be fair, Robbo is the type of guy who would always find the way to go out and clap the supporters.

:crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Physio: But Andy your leg has literally fallen offā€¦ youā€™ve got to get to the hospital so they can try to stitch it back on, you may never play againā€¦

Andy: Aye right ill be reet tu it aye just first pass a wee lil bitty o da sticky tape an sum iron bru a juss gotta go give a wee lil clappy wit da lads an den we can get reet onnit!

1 Like

Another needless injury in a dead rubber international.
The Robbo to the benched agenda notwithstanding, how much more will the clubs allow this fucking nonsense to prevail?

1 Like

Timiskas is a more than capable replacement if needed.

1 Like

As long as he doesnā€™t get crocked playing for Greece

:roll_eyes:

He will. Standard.

1 Like

Greece played their last match of this series Sunday, his hangover should be cleared Saturday. :innocent:

Which completely ignores the fact that we have suffered another needless injury due to international football.
We have three major injury concerns now following this break, Hendo, Mane and now Robertson.

2 Likes

To be fair, at this point we donā€™t know how serious these injuries are but yes fuck international football. Fingers crossed that nothing happens today to Salah, van Dijk and our Brazilian friends.

1 Like

My argument is that the seriousness of the injury is secondary.
Scotland played Robertson in a dead rubber game as we enter a busy pre Christmas schedule.
There is a huge lack of respect for the clubs when this happens.

1 Like

I thought they needed to win to secure a play off?
I dont really follow the international games so no idea if correct.

3 Likes