Anfield and Kirkby

Compared with the rear seats of the old ARE stand, they are gold. At least you see the full pitch and a part of the Kop. :smiley:

2 Likes

Whilst a very crap result, getting sacked; if hes signed a contract that categorically states no footage can be shared, then thats his own fault.

Also, if the club dont employ him, and he works for a contractor (thats my assumption), the club wont have any powers to sack him from his job, but only have him banned from the site.

Edit - hes also sharing further videos now that hes been sackedā€¦thats one way to get yourself in to further trouble

1 Like

Stupid by whoever did it. Should have just let it go.

One downside of a video like thatā€¦ If there is a ā€˜Jobsworth Bluenoseā€™ sitting in his H&S Dept office complexā€¦ might give the bitter fucker, an excuse to go in for an inspection - Might even try to put the works on hold, saying they are investigating a complaint, due to what the guy on the clip mentionedā€¦

Canā€™t be too careful in the present climateā€¦ but moving the guy to another site, and keeping him employed with them somewhere else might have been the smartest move for all concernedā€¦!
Might rumble on this one - Hope not though

Hes already tweeted hes on a new job Monday.

Must be on the Everton stadium

Happens to me daily. Luckily the wife always reverses her decisionā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Those crests are ace for photos just saying.

No one wants to see my ugly mug so Iā€™ll refrain from posting one from a few years back.

1 Like

Question time here.

The anfield road end is done.

If thereā€™s a further expansion of the stadium to say 75k , how is hat feasible ?

Removal of a road.

Effectively it will be the Dalglish stand or the Kop, both come with increased issues due to housing and the road.

There was at one time of a suggestion running the road under an expanded Kop.

The club will be sensitive to demands and I feel there would need to be some use of that rail route that is just freight currently. I donā€™t think the stadium needs to be beyond 70k, suggestions of the waiting list is a given but thatā€™s sadly how it is.

Try and get tickets between 09-19 it was relatively easy, the season before and after Covid itā€™s been rather impossible. Success will do that.

1 Like
1 Like

Is there another layer of seats above? Because that looks like some old personā€™s pubic hair hanging down

3 Likes

Better team in 1989, though.

1 Like

Better than the 2022 team Iā€™m not so sure actually.

The 2022 team that won the FA Cup and League cup? Okayā€¦

1 Like

That was 1 game away from the domestic treble and 1 extra game away from doing the Quad.

1 Like

The team that played over 60 matches reached three finals and were a point off the title.

Regardless of what it won you canā€™t doubt that they were good.

The 1989 team only won the FA Cup.

Often amazed how much people want to crap on this club. 2022 team was better in every single metric. Even trophies won, it was heart breaking but it was a good team playing at its highest possible peak.

3 Likes

89-90 team were champions.

1 Like