Anfield and Kirkby

Club or team?

It isn’t controversial to say the title winning side we had back then was better than the one we have now, or last season.

Well technically that would be this years team then and no one is arguing that this years team was crap.

I was saying the 2021-22 team.

I’m sorry but they were the best team we’ve had in a long time even better than the ones who won the title and CL.

They were at their peak and in comparsion to the 1988-89 team they aren’t in the same league.

We didn’t have a title winning team in 1989.

We have one that missed out by the narrowest of margins like we did in 2022, they also won the FA cup but they didn’t play every single game possible win and win an additional final alongside playing in the Europe.

No club will go that close for that long.

The season we last won the league before Klopp did, after that gut wrenching loss on the final day to the eventual winners. The Ronny Rosenthal season :grimacing: ?

Barnes Rush Beardsley Houghton…

The achievement last season was no doubt far better, but in terms of comparing sides only 3-4 players from last season get into that side in Ali, Mo & Robbo…& possibly Virg.

Are rumours of delays nonsense?

Sorry but we won neither of the biggest prizes. Just this season Man fucking cheaty have done better by actually winning the treble. And the 89-90 side were champions.

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1674445516220792834?s=61&t=CHnRQ3uRWoyAgq-tzUnftA

It isn’t :joy:

Have they modeled the fan zone on one at the Emptihad?

The red dot is approximately where I sit on matchdays. :+1::nerd_face:

7 Likes

Right down there? :wink:

1 Like

U lucky, lucky bugger…

2 Likes

There’s ruddy great crane blocking your view. I’d ask for a refund if I were you…

1 Like

How many seats you taking up there!?!?

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1674766304379584512?s=20

1 Like

If you’re ever not using it…

1 Like

We all thought that…but hoped he would offer…but alas no…

2 Likes

What can I say? I’ve got a big bum. :+1::nerd_face:

So far I’ve not been able to share it as the ticket isn’t in my name and it was on my everyday phone. The lad who organises the ticket for me has said that if I can get a spare phone then he’ll load it on that one and I’ll be able to share it.

I go to the game with my two Nephews. One is in a wheelchair and his elder Brother goes in as his carer. The elder one works away from home a lot and sometimes can’t get back for some games. In the past we’ve had to quickly organise another family member to go in as his carer. When I get another phone I’ll be able to pass my ticket on and go in as my Nephew’s carer. I’ll try and keep you updated as things progress.

My eldest Grand-Daughter is talking about getting a new phone? In that case, Mrs C will get her old one and I’ll get Mrs C’s phone. My present phone can then go to have my ticket put on. :+1::nerd_face:

4 Likes

When this happens, you can fully expect to become even more popular than you already are!

2 Likes