Anfield and Kirkby

Chelsea used to have this golden season that they would sell each season for £1,000,000.

It was purchased by a Mr R. Abramovich but didn’t get used that often and he seems to have stopped going around early 2022 and then hasn’t renewed it for this season.

1 Like

Yeah have noticed. The point is that rents have also increased too

Why didn’t our previous owners do the same? Why aren’t other PL clubs doing the same? All clubs and their owners are free to use the club revenue to increase the value of the club. Has any PL club , barring Cheaty, has improved their position in the last one decade?

Take away the goodwill and foresight of the owners and our revenue will count for nothing.

1 Like

Wolves & Fulham.

Other clubs are just moving/building new stadiums, Brentford, Spurs & Everton as it’s generally less hassle.

Sorry but former owners and owners of other clubs have noting to do with what I said.

FSG made a choice and that is their right as the owners but I’m not going to give them a pat on the back for it.

It’s funny, these (extreme)right wingers love being outraged whenever rich people don’t generously pour their money into their favorite sports team, but I guarantee you if you say anything about increasing the top marginal tax rate they’ll start shitting their pants.

3 Likes

But what we really wanna know is what the central wingers have to say about it!!!

that should tell you something about the way the farming is being conducted.

Another thread lost to a rabbit hole……

I’m sure they’ll get over it cupcake.

That 70S Show Fez GIF

No one asked you to pat them on the back.

You jumped into the conversation to say that because the infrastructure projects added value to the club then they should have paid for them themselves so the money could have been invested in the team instead.

As with nearly every discussion around the owners it always comes back to spending more on transfers.

1 Like

Thanks for your open door coment, I’ll will do nothing with it but have a nice day.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Looking at @Livvy 's post, I just realised that the big roof-truss isn’t visible anymore, making it an exception compared with the three other stands.

In former 3D-pics , it could be seen, at least from the inside of the stadium. But a change seems to have happened. Anyone knows more about that?

Edit: actually, scratch that. For some reason, I thought that the truss would be left visible, but I checked: it’s planned like that a long time ago already.

They had to change the plan and “hide” it, because of some regulations (height of the stand) with Stanley Park behind.

https://twitter.com/SkyBet/status/1683537535081824279

1 Like