Manchester City* - cheating cunts

There is an interesting take about Fergie’s longevity that ascribes it to how much he delegated the day to day to his number 2 and then cycled through those guys every 4 -5 years. Off the top of my head he had Kidd, McClaren, Smith, Queroz and Phelan, each of whom would bring in different playing and training ideas, create a different vibe and overall keep things just fresh enough despite the consistency of Fergie’s overall stewardship.

In contrast Pep absolutely dominates every club he’s at, even at the day to day level. That has to limit his ability to keep any single project going, both in terms of the response he gets but also in terms of his ability to keep up the intensity.

7 Likes

Allegri I think

2 Likes

Agreed. Really dislike Ferguson for his bullying of referees, journalists and other managers but he got this right.

1 Like

Yeah I remember when Kidd went some thought it wouldn’t be the same but he was still doing the same trick up to Phelan.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Wrong thread?

Anyone seen this new Pep vs José doc?

As they, or at least their feud, has mellowed over the last years, it’s easy to forget how big a stain on the game these narcissistic cunts and their cheating teams actually were between 2010-2012.

Those Clasico became fucking painful to watch. Nothing to do with football.

3 Likes

I watched it the other night - been a long while since I’ve watched any Channel 5 - it’s full of crap - and that was before I realised one of the journo’s works for the rag.

Hopefully there are some fireworks in the Spurs Man City game this year then.

1 Like

For anyone with a sub this is a lovely read:

United are so epically shit at transfers it’s actually quite incredible.

3 Likes

@ZinedineBiscan wrong thread?

2 Likes

Is it too late to claim the positioning of the post was a satiric take to illustrate the confusion and shitness of United’s transfer policy?

6 Likes
2 Likes

City got their twitter account suspended for breaking the rules?!!

Ha ha, you couldn’t make this up.

8 Likes

:rofl:
3 Likes

8 and half males following them,bit harsh on Pep to call him half a man.

8 Likes

There are some rumours that the account got suspended because of “bot followers” :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Not enough of them?

1 Like

Noooooo waaaaaaay!

5 Likes

I reckon there’s more Liverpool fans following them than citeh fans,better than the funny pages.

3 Likes