Arne Slot - Head Coach

Yep on all those gifted chances until our saviours Allisson/Kelleher pulled me me back from the grim reaper himself

1 Like

In the rest of the world we drive on the left side, but in England they drive on the right! But in football, they just keep it with 11 v 11! So that’s a good thing! That’s not going to change.

Probably best we don’t let Arne drive the coach for a while.

11 Likes

Fixed for accuracy.
There are quite a number all over the world including in large swaths of Asia (eg. Japan, India, Indonesia, Thailand Malaysia, Singapore and a host of others), that do drive on the right side too, like UK and Australia & New Zezland.

Which countries drive on the right and which drive on the left?
Approximately two-thirds of the global population drive on the right side of the street.
All in all, 163 countries and territories have right-side (left-hand drive) traffic while vehicles use the left-side (right-hand drive) in 76 countries.

Yeah, it’s barely one third but 76 is not an insignificant number.

2 Likes

Guess we shouldn’t let @The_Phenom take the wheel, either. All those countries drive on the left.

2 Likes

He probably meant right hand drive. And why can’t the world decide on one side to drive?

1 Like

Don’t get me started in imperial v metric

6 Likes

Read further down on the paragraph in Italics
Drive on the right = left-hand drive.
Drive on the left = right-hand drive.
It’s all clear as right or left.
I presume your eysight and comprehension is good for that.

1 Like

Use auto generated subtitles and select English

2 Likes
4 Likes

https://x.com/Slot_era_/status/1824119947527627165

4 Likes

I think there is an excellent chance Slot breaks that record. He has inherited a better squad than his predecessors.

7 Likes

He could win on Saturday because he’s a better manager than all his predecessors.

5 Likes

Also none of them has benefited from Joe Gomez scoring whereas…

8 Likes

All records have to be broken.

2 Likes

Sounds like the tagline for a gritty remake of Record Breakers, starring Jason Statham as Roy “Storm The” Castle…

7 Likes

And Michael Caine as Norris McWhirter.

3 Likes

After Joe hits the post a dozen times this season, and fails to score for another year, he is going to fly to the Bay Area and hunt you down.

2 Likes

He just needs to follow the scent of kor…

Uh-oh. Better take the thread off topic, or @ZinedineBiscan will tell me off.

4 Likes

10 Likes