Arne Slot - Head Coach

https://x.com/TheAnfieldBuzz/status/1803443750179389685

14 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

Rinse and repeat every training day.

4 Likes

Reckon he’s going to be on the « how to lose the mid-riff wobble » thread right off.

3 Likes

Ruben Peeeters…
I wonder if that is his real name or the priest had a stutter in the middle of the naming ceremony

1 Like

https://x.com/LFC/status/1803457714061992033

6 Likes

We thought this when Reina was here, then Hodgson arrived with his own guy and managed to turn him to shit in the space of a few months…

3 Likes

Good interview though - calm, respectful of JK and the position he’s able to start from thanks to the way he left the club, seems like a case of evolution not revolution, all good stuff.

Fluent English as well which will be a big help.

10 Likes

He’s Dutch,
He’s red,
He’s got a slap head,
Arne Slot, Arne Slot.

Nice to see him making himself at home. Can’t help but think it’s pretty empty in there, like turning up for your first day on a new job and finding out it’s a day everyone normally works from home.

1 Like

The idea of Arne correcting Brendan’s pronunciation of his name tickles me. I dunno why. You just know Brendan immediately added him to his list of enemies.

5 Likes

He seems a decent bloke.

Odd seeing him there but he has my support.

3 Likes

Cut to Brendan Rodgers, tenderly brushing his fingertips down a brown, sealed envelope

“One day, Arnie. One day.” He leans back, suppressing a smirk “Outstanding.”

5 Likes

What an underachiever. Lack of ambition.

You should aim to be so dominant that no one else can come close enough to be considered a rival.

Starts on a wrong foot. Out!

More like your horse eouvre stuff and less like the later shite you mean? :wink:

That would likely be a pretty comprehensive list.

You don’t understand. My art went through a rebirth. Like the Pegasus as I depicted.

5 Likes

ha. I understand that with the horse eouvre, Untitled 43 and Untitled (unknown number) both fetched 6 figure sums. No chance I could fleece a buyer similarly for your recent shit.

Dear god, how can I unsee it :laughing:

3 Likes

1 Like

I didn’t realise that his family live in Zwolle. That’s actually not too far from us (I think about an hours drive - we took the kids to a dinosaur park there once.)

1 Like