Arsenal vs Liverpool: FA Cup third-round, Sunday January 7, 16:30 BST

I reckon Elliot starts in midfield.
Nunez on the right and Cody at 9?

Arsenal know the leagues goneā€¦concentrating on the cups :joy:

1 Like

I figured it out, weā€™re going 4-2-4 with Cody and Darwin in the middle :wink:

I quite like the flexibility this lineup gives us, though in practice it often doesnā€™t seem to work out when we shift formations or players from mid to forward line. Hoping if we do move players about that it all still flows.

Iā€™m disappointed.

Weā€™d be worried if you wasnā€™t :rofl:

Never believe twitter.

1 Like

But weā€™re 2nd favourites to sign Mbappeā€¦

Centre back pairing could be shaky, but otherwise pretty strong

Damn, I am late with this, I thought we were kicking off at 5pm!

2 Likes

I assume itā€™s why he is playing Alisson.

But no Salah or Endoā€¦Klopp clueless :face_with_peeking_eye: :joy:

Klopps said Elliott on the right

Well Iā€™ve managed to get BBC One up and running even without doing a Rod Hull impression pissing about with the satellite dish.

Us to fuck them with 4 goals in an hour and then Konate given a rest so that Nyoni can get a 25 min run out

Elliott and Mac Allister in the same midfield might cost us a bit here.

The only selection that concerns me is Trent and Gomez, cos weā€™re proper fucking bare bones at fullback now. If there was anywhere to throw in a kid, it would be there.

Apparently Beck would have started this but it turns out he is carried a match ban from an obscure Scottish cup tie?

Very strong everywhere else.

Think a lack of leadership and options off the bench could be the deciders, playing away never helps either.

Iā€™m drinking a CdR right now!!

Best appellation in France imo, along with a ChĆ¢teauneuf-du-Pape of course!!

Not sure about this one, would love for us to win this one, but, i can cope with a draw.

Good luck Redmen! :pray:t4: :crossed_fingers:t3:

I hope we donā€™t, every time he played on the right it just didnā€™t seem as dangerous as when he plays from the left.
I do hope itā€™s a 4-2-3-1, with Curtis and Macca in quasi double pivot, and Gakpo behind the front 3, with Elliot on the right. This is how it looks like to me, I hope itā€™s not just my wishful thinkingā€¦

Edit: I make a strong nominee worst quote in history of TAN. For the record, it was meant to quote the whole post :joy:

Ramsdale probably going to end up being prime Buffon today.