Best Moments of the Season So Far

Luis Diaz GOAL & Collision with Sanchez in Liverpool vs Brighton - YouTube

This incredible season is fashioned by the numerous small parts that formulate the total sum. From mesmerising goals, to special players to cavalier tactics to post match comments, literally everything, something or nothing will live in the memory banks for ever… My favourite to date is the way Luis Diaz went in bravely to win this header against the Brighton goalkeeper. That is the moment when I felt he epitomised not only that he has arrived at LFC to become a superstar and favourite of the fans, but also, it demonstrated exactly the grit and determination this team possess in abundance under Jurgen’s directive… Hunting down this league title in the manner we have since Christmas, makes me proud to call myself a supporter of this special club.

7 Likes

Jurgen extending.

8 Likes

City getting knocked out of the CL … in the most excrutiatingly painful manner ever.

7 Likes

this run we are on, wouldn’t be possible without this fella in this moment. the understated man of the season.

2 Likes

Beating the chavs in carboa cup final , :trophy:

4 Likes

5-0 at OT

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/nvBY_RFaKyg

1 Like

Got to be this…

Let’s hope that the best and most memorable moments come on BOTH 22nd May and 28th May :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I was thinking about it. isn’t it complete now that Liverpool will play in every possible game they could over a season? Milk Cup final, FA Cup final, CL Final, and 38 league games?

1 Like

Yes

Too soon for this but winning the Caraboa cup through a Caoimhín penalty after scoring 10 other penalties put a little icing on the cake.

3 Likes
  • I’m amazed that he got up so quickly, and that it wasn’t a red card.

• Alisson’s time wasting vs Everton.

Alisson falling into the ball v Everton

3 Likes

Best moment of last season was Mr Alisson Becker scoring that goal.

1 Like

If I had to pick a favorite moment from this match, it would be Ronaldo kicking Curtis. The fact that we’d already humiliated them and wound them up to the point that this petulant little shitbag has had to kick out at a lad half his age just fills me with joy.

3 Likes

Yeah, and the shots of the fans streaming out of the stadium

5 Likes

It has been mentioned :wink:

Too soon imo to say.

Our best moments haven’t happened yet.

1 Like

The thread title says:
…So Far. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So Far the best moments haven’t happened! :grinning: