Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Not anymore they are 9 points behind now haha

2 Likes

What is all the Saliba video uproar about? What did he do?

1 Like

A bit of masturbating by a teammate or looks like while watching a video posted on Snapchat and deleted.

2 Likes

Looking Chris Farley GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Clarification needed :blush:

1 Like

Omg. Why did I have to look for said video. :flushed::face_vomiting::man_facepalming:

Some things cannot be unseen.

2 Likes

Give us a brief synopsis so that we don’t have to go through the same trauma.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it, but the video supposedly shows Matuidi having a Tommy Tank in the Nice dressing room, sitting next to another player.

https://twitter.com/Ieuan989/status/1359139451180613633

you gotta be absolutely fucked in the head to be sitting there like that’s normal.

8 Likes

Fixed it for you.

4 Likes

Greatly appreciate the forewarning. :+1:

3 Likes

ROFL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

1 Like

I thought Arteta said it was a disciplinary reason?

2 Likes

Yes, Toronto!!

5 Likes

RIP Claude.

:anguished:

1 Like

:pensive:

YNWA, Claude.

My favourite Arsenal character.

3 Likes

Poor bloke clearly had some demons he struggled with and im not sure that environment was a healthy one for someone like him to be in. There are some pretty dark tweets emerging which suggest it may be a decision he took himself. I remember a few years back he caused quite a panic with some similar tweets.

Sadly there’s a toxicity to this type of fan media and that channel in particular. The “banter” culture has spilled over into quite a grim place that can’t be healthy for even the most mentally stable, let alone someone who has previously exhibited some fragility.

A lot of deleting of some pretty horrible tweets going on from the keyboard warriors right now.

If this turns out to be the case you hope this might be a turning point for some of these fan channels to think about what they’re doing but I fear it’ll all be forgotten in a couple weeks time.

8 Likes

RIP Claude.

1 Like