Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

Just saw a comment on AFTV: “We’re not ready for next season”.

First friendly, no bloody wonder you’re not ready. :joy:

4 Likes

As a manager, you know the motivation of a player when he comes back from vacation looking like that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just wow

1 Like

What are the odds that Arsenal will soon find themselves in a Barcelona-like pickle?

They have made some big-money signings in almost every seasons in recent years, they are paying hefty wages to the players, but none of these spending have been covered by CL booty.

50m for Ben White

https://youtu.be/bQj2hSjviMg?t=192

Strange club.
Sell their best keeper for £20m and then want an utterly shit keeper in Ramsdale for £30m.

4 Likes

Ben White is a 1.82m CB, they sure know how to pick them.

1 Like

They got in Saliba for 30M and don’t seem to want to use him still.

It’s like they finally start addressing the problems in front of Leno only to replace Leno with someone not as good.

1 Like

Last time Arsenal played in the Champions League it was today’s manager vs today’s captain.

3 Likes

Talking of anniversaries I read today or yesterday that it was the anniversary of them signing Freddie Ljungberg.

As player or manager???

left one or right one?

Ornstein, who is probably better with Arsenal news than that for Liverpool, says the gunners are trying to get lautaro Martinez

4 Likes

Really don’t get Arsenals transfer strategy (if they even have one). They are letting Willock who scored a fair few go for £25m and want to bring in Odegaard for £50m who got 1 goal and 1 assist all season? Martinez out and Ramsdale in? Just seems all over the place.

Aubameyang and Lacazette ruled out of this evenings match due to illness. Shame…

1 Like

My first pick for the sack race this year

I’ve been his cheerleader for a while now but I do think they’ll massively regret letting Willock go. Just look at that midfield today and tell me he couldn’t be at least a rotation option.

3 Likes

Yeah, I really dont get it, especially with them playing 2 kids less experienced kids today.

1 Like