Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

It was only 3 years ago or so we went to a much stricter handball interpretation in attempt to satisfy this idea and there was such uproar that it lasted only a couple of weeks before they scraped it.

2 Likes

But it would eliminate so much of the shit at the same time. It will never be perfect unfortunately.

1 Like

From The Guardian on Wednesday

Making excuses because of 2-3 injuries over the course of the season.

“At the moment, it is very difficult. We are really short,” he said. “We have positions that we have been very exposed for the last six weeks and hopefully we are going to get players back. In what condition and when?

“That’s a question mark and as well because we have some long-term injuries still for certain players that give us a lot of versatility and that’s an issue. We have certain targets, ideas if things happen. As well, we don’t know how the squad is going to look in two weeks’ time and you have to be always prepared for that.

“But it is a very, very tricky market that shifts very quickly and it is quite unpredictable as well – and you have to be prepared. We will be prepared and we will try to make the right calls. If there is something that we can [do to] improve the squad and that needs appear, and we cannot fulfil it with players here, we are always going to be open to do that because we want to be stronger.”

Who is that about?

Four points from the last 15, yet another attack of the North London vertigo

3 Likes

Interesting.

Firstly, Im not sure who he’s talking about being missing with injuries. Secondly, on his interview with the US broadcast he seemed pretty adamant that he’s happy (?..prepared?) to go on without new players. They pressed him on possible signings numerous times and he just kept saying he was happy with the players he has…almost seems like he’s been told that after spending 100m on Raya and Havertz he has to get more out of them before they back him any further.

EDIT: Lol I had forgotten Timber was their player, so that kinds of fair.

Bottle cracking a bit earlier than I anticipated.
Shame Spurs won, I had a nice little Fulham - Bournemouth double waiting to pay me handsomely.

2 Likes

Aside from Timber, none of the other injured players are starters anyway?
Compared to injuries suffered by Liverpool this season Arteta has a charmed life.

Fucking nonsense

3 Likes

Thomas Partey is the only other one i can think of.

Well, apparently just a game against us is enough and not the result :sweat_smile:

Lego man is such a douche

Furious?
I think Mavis Riley has dished out more furious tirades.

Fanny

1 Like

True, Al long long long time ago :see_no_evil: when I played I had managers who completely lost it, throwing things, kicked holes in doors.

This is pussy stuff

He even got everyone’s pronouns correct.

Then again they weren’t much cop.

Best manager I ever had was a guy who would go and chat with each person individually

Yea they are aware of the treatment Salah gets too but don’t give a shit …

4 Likes