Blud, it's the Arsenal thread, fam

Was he still their preferred starting forward or was he already being sidelined by the other arrivals?

I would have assumed he was one of their main guys.

1 Like

Very much their preferred option. They did better than expected without him, but there really isnt much there to stand in for him.

2 Likes

Not the least bit bitter I drafted him in my fantasy football league less than 48 hours ago…

1 Like

The magic is still there

It’s the way of the Pep. And legoman is a disciple.

Looks like Raya to Arsenal is going to happen… So, Ramsey to …? Tottenham? That would really endear him to the Gooners.
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1687425897027043328?s=20

They will challenge city again this season, the rest are well behind.

Well done, Declan. We can judge you as a Charity Shield winner.

3 Likes

Declan’s in the pink already. Massive trophy.

3 Likes

So thats their xmas dvd in place. But when is the open top parade?

4 Likes

I hope it brings them bad luck as it did to us we had a horrendous season after beating shitty at Wembley

I didn’t realise he was on the pitch, until he was substituted.

1 Like

The thing has some kind of curse :joy:

1 Like

My brother-in-law has just bet me £100 that Arsenal (who he supports) will finish above us this season.

Easy money. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Okay play cool and ask for odds. You’ll pay £100 if Arsenal finish higher and he’ll pay you £150 in the “unlikely event” we finish above '“cheaty’s main challenger’s”.

At this point my money woud be on Arsenal too, I hope something still changes but I’m not real optimistic about it … :innocent:

The national newspapers were making a big deal out of the penalties win by Arsenal as if they’d won the World Cup we won it last year in open play and we didn’t get half as much hype but as someone else said the charity shield is a jinx and so is the league cup

1 Like

But easy money for for who?

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

For those worrying about Arsenal.

1 Like