Blud, it's the Arsenal thread, fam

Haha I only realised that now as well.

Yeah it’s fantastic. Completely low-rent pish and he’s actually signed - and thereby endorsed - this rubbish painting.

But he is a winner.

Wrong thread again lads…

Baby Work GIF by LINE FRIENDS

Apparently this is an Arteta sandwich at the Emirates, costs £27.

crop-25451086

Can someone explain me what the hell is this?

:joy:

This is next level taking the piss out of people.

:astonished: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Come to London, mate. The prices will astonish you.

1 Like

In the UK a sandwich and chips is considered a meal.

‘Match day revenue’

2 Likes

Must taste really bitter.

Served with Rice

This was the guy that bought it… :0)

Looks like a steak sandwich of some sort. Arugula and a cheesy sauce? Toasted bread, onion rings on top, bed of chips below. The ensemble doesn’t work for me, and that’s before you get to the price.

If you are going to eat at the match (unless you are in some sort of special hospitality setting), it has to be held in one hand.

At that point, for me, a pie or maybe a sausage role, quick pint, something like that, and jobs a good un.

1 Like

I once played a sausage role. Not a lot of dialogue, but it certainly was meaty.

1 Like

Supporting arsenal is an expensive deal for match-goers. Exorbitant ticket prices paired with overpriced food. The fact that arsenal choke is another reason for their fans being more sour.

Would a typical matchday cost around £120 ? Including food, travel ?

Suppose travel isn’t so bad it’s accessible anyhow.

Wouldn’t eat at the stadium anyhow, I usually have a pub meal in Liverpool before our games. Also don’t bother with a drink during the game.

That should be in the ‘why we’re not signing Mbappe’ thread, surely :rofl:

i am serious leslie nielsen GIF

:grinning:

Hey I buy the shirt every other year.

1 Like

Angry Black And White GIF

You’re thinking of the one sold at Goodison

That’s a knockoff of the Pep, with two differences. The Pep is dusted in icing sugar, and the cost is £127. I have it on good authority that they sell on average 16,230 every match day.