Breaking News Thread

For a moment I read that as “korma”, and I was wondering when @Alright_Now_Legend went to the protest…

6 Likes

A thought just came to me, how do you pick what to wear when you go to such a gig? You’ve just had a heavy night of trolling on the internet whilst also keeping eyes peeled for something to spark a flame in your bosom - which you ultimately find, you diligently go to bed at 0400, wake around 1130 and finish off the kabab from the night before and you wonder to the wardrobe to attire appropriately for the hard and patriotic activities that will follow… “What should one wear?”

5 Likes

Your very best soiled , ripped , jogging bottoms.

6 Likes

Does anyone remember seeing a riot outside the closest mosque to where Lucy Letby lives?

3 Likes

Just want to say this is the funniest thing I’ve seen on the inter web in a while.

He’s confronting the police, probably under the influence, acting the big 'un, probably racist and all the rest of it.

Then BOFF! THWACK! KAPOW!

As I watched it I imagined those old Batman words when they did fight scenes.

That poor fella took a brick to the chest, quickly followed by one to the back of the head, then another to the plums.

I’m still laughing :joy:

3 Likes

This one has context, and is much funnier

https://t.co/FQczLDdZRT
(x.com)

2 Likes

Bloke needs to be named.
This is Ronnie Pickering level notoriety

2 Likes

Howling!

Its all kicking off in London now. Very depressing footage on twitter etc, that i wont share.

3 Likes

They’ve named him.

now they have named him, have they named a motive?..

Haven’t seen anything yet.

Apparently, he turns 18 next week. The judge appears to have thought that naming him now is in the public’s best interest. I’m assuming that part of this is that it makes it easy for the police to protect one black family rather than multiple families who may be wrongfully targeted. Obviously, the police and legal system should not have to bend to the whims of racist thugs, but here were are.

5 Likes

I don’t know how true this is, but there is going to be a rally (riot) soon outside a Liverpool mosque.

https://x.com/I_amMukhtar/status/1818987180020121868?t=XiibT1NdoBq2aCE8ruWFRQ&s=09

Any Scouse Mums available to sort the Robinson mob out?

1 Like

Southend yesterday.
This world is fucked.

2 Likes

Did they commit that Stockport/Southport error?

In the past they just bundled them into lost luggage. That mob were later prescribed:

The police had issues Section 60 notices in Southport last night. I suppose that they could issue them elsewhere, but I expect they are rather stretched at the moment. I’m assuming that they will have intel anyway.

It was kicking off in Hartlepool outside a Mosque yesterday too.

1 Like

And Whitehall.

The basic formula is as follows:

sunny weather + beer + social media + morons = violence.

2 Likes

I don’t even think the weather and beer makes that much a difference right now - it’s the social media and morons, coupled with any type of attack/problem in any community that can be put down to a group of people - brings out the best of the wankers. The country’s under attack from these foreigners don’t you know…

1 Like