Brighton vs Liverpool: FA Cup Fourth Round: Sunday, January 29, 1:30 PM

I probably won’t be starting another match thread for a while :frowning_face:

Well deserved from Brighton, better side went through.

Lets focus on getting that top 4 and CL LFC

1 Like

This game is an improvement on previous games though, and it came after a week’s training and rest. We still bitterly need more time for this. I can’t see how we improve otherwise.

So, this defeat might be a blessing in disguise for the rest of our season.

3 Likes

Our decline is very sad…we try n try n try…but end up with fuck all…geez…I now want to cry…

Gomez defending like a schoolgirl.

Top 4…hahaha.

Brighton’s a decent team?

I’d say we were also unlucky to not win here today, let alone lose. I’m not pleased with the outcome, but I do think that at least our play was much improved.

1 Like

Gomez gets done by the turn. That happens. I’m more concerned with the two players who just watched Mitoma pick his spot once he’d turned.

1 Like

First one was a draw I think…3-3

1 Like

Gomez is just awful.

Another typical English hype job.

1 Like

When do we run out of excuses this season. Not getting any improvements on the pitch and the coaching staff is not fulfilling themselves with glory.
Poor planning when on top …has got us to this stage. Seriously… let’s make some delightful songs for the owners, because owners can never be blamed for anything.

The decision making… Shocking. No time left, switch for the throw in to do THAT? Then play it around the horn and try to pick out MO on a criss-field ball?

Shocking tackle by Fab

Shocking passing all-around. Top 5 passers in the game stats all Brighton players?

Not really arsed to get up at 530am to watch this dross.

Milner and Hendo come on and our press goes to shit.

Fabinho comes on and we become a bag of nerves.

Learn your lessons fuck me Klopp

Neither now! :wink:

Money money money….or ….Mane Mane Mane?

1 Like

He’s a wonderful player who has had a hard time with injuries. Get off his back.

1 Like

What the hell is he meant to do.

2 Likes

He got done in a lot of times this season already…

This is hearbreaking…not for everyone…but for me…it is…

1 Like