Well done Dortmund

4 Likes

Three wins needed :partying_face:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1774156477583806526

3 Likes

Fantastisch! :smiley:

2 Likes

https://x.com/archiert1/status/1774157053734363461?s=20

BvB fans and players are really rubbing it in the faces of Bayern fans :laughing:

1 Like

Typical Dortmund. One season where it doesn’t really matter if they beat Bayern and they do it, at Bayern’s ground no less. Every other year, they get steamrollered by them on Bayern’s way to the eventual title win.

5 Likes

Xabi says Hi :wave:

Well they could afford to lose 4 games and still win the league. This is a team that hasn’t lost all season.

Alternatively, they could draw 6 games and still win. They only have 7 games left.

When we last won the league, the only thing that slowed us down was Covid. I think Leverkusen have this in the bag.

It must be galling for Harry Kane. He went to Bayern for trophies and I can’t fault his contribution. But whilst he is a great player and a nice chap, I have come to the conclusion that he is a fucking jinx.

4 Likes

He’s always been full of absolute guff

At least I believe he’ll swear he is on his daughter’s life…

1 Like

This!

1 Like

13 point difference with 7 games to play now.

8 points is all Leverkusen need to win the league now even if Bayern win all their games.

Seeing as I don’t think Munich would win all these games especially as Tuchel has thrown in the towel. 2 more wins ought to do it.

3 Likes

It’s a slight shame that Tuchel will be leaving Munich. His miserable face fits that hellhole so well. I hope they go for Mourinho next.

6 Likes

Oh dear…sometimes font choices matter…

2 Likes

They have to do this and it’s not funny tbf. Nobody wants to see Nazi signs during the EM on TV, with some horrible Nazi names on the back, cause there are always some idiots trying this.

5 Likes

The ‘44’ was seemingly accidental, but I didn’t really understand what König’s other concerns were - they did not appear to be confined to just that particular number.