Bundesliga / German NT

Yeah they got their mate Florian the client to push bollocks and Alonso has decided to stay.

I can see De Zebri going there. There were rumours Man City wanted him as well. I bet Pep shocks football and resigns if they win another CL.

Xabi trailing :grimacing:

SVDB looks to be having another MOTM performance as Mainz shut out Leipzig.

2-1, I was always a believer :blush:

1 Like

Shades of us

1 Like

Just four wins away. The vibes from Xabi, the players, and the supporters after the match was telling. They feel it’s happening.

1 Like

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

1 Like

I’ve just put the Bayern vs Dortmund game on. I think it’s the first time I’ve had a Dortmund game on since my Dortmund supporting neighbour died.

2 Likes

RIP neighbor but I want a Bayern win tonight to help Stuttgart staying in the Top4.

2 Likes

this is very bad football from both bayern and BVB…like absolute shit

Come on Dortmund!

FIFY.

Your version meant something very different.

2 Likes

or is it Heja!
It sounds something from an outKast song :laughing:

watching BVB, I can only imagine what it feels like for the fans to go from Klopp to this shit

1 Like

It’s Heja BVB :sweat_smile:, they couldn’t win in Munich for ages tbf, that would be a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

was surprised that these two players are still playing football; pedro (former barca striker/winger) and emre caan

I like the Ale’, ale’, ale’, ale’ oh BVB 09 chant too, makes up bop up and down, i can see why, when they came to play at Anfield years ago.

2 Likes

2:0

1 Like

wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

what happened to Tuchel saying he will take more risk since he has nothing to lose