Bundesliga / German NT

1 Like

Leverkusen Leipzig this evening, yes please.

2 Likes

Just put Werder vs BVB on. Was thinking it was a bit foggy. Flares, maybe? Just cleaned my glasses. FFS.

3 Likes

Hincapie off the bar from 4 yards…harder to miss.

Holy shit, Boniface bicycle kick attempt and almost decapitated Haidara, that looked real bad…yellow shown, should’ve been a red.

Marco Rose sent off, 2 yellows in record time. :rofl:

Sesko misses a sitter.

Frimpong is just a very good player, he does kinda play like Sterling in his prime. The pace there was ridiculous and the composure to check back inside was lovely. Poor poor header from the CB. Anyhow 1-0 Bayer.

Leverkusen 2-0. Other wingback this time.They’re just far too good, in and around the box they’re picking out all the right passes and everyone has elite level composure.

Nice goal by Kampl with the last kick of the half, lovely cross on the right by Benrichs. Game on.

Interesting decision to rule out Leipzig’s equaliser but the right one I believe…Castello header from a corner but Sesko is offside and makes a move to nick the goal without touching the ball…if he leaves it, it probably stands.

1 Like

Openda!! Bayer have done an Everton

There’s no way he’s gonna give a pen to Leverkusen for that?? Gone over to review :flushed: and goes against the var recommendation. Joke he was even called over.

Doesn’t look like there’s going to be any late Bayer magic tonight. The streak is over!

1 Like

Oddly seemed to be coasting unlike most of their games.

https://x.com/The_Forty_Four/status/1830553182285504666

2 Likes

Match is on ZDF!

My wife thinks one of the Hungarian players is quite pretty.

2 Likes

Sunday TAN Eclusive:

@RedWhippet is married to @mattyhurst !

3 Likes

Whoever hurts or tries to hurt Dom will have to be in my office on Monday. 8:00.

3 Likes

Just the one?

1 Like

Keep the people wanting more.

1 Like

These crowd reactions don’t seem to relate with the match…

COG’s first law of humodynamics: People are fuckwits.

COG’s second law of humodynamics: Only expect decent crowd reaction in Liverpool games.

2 Likes

They looked like they had turned up ready for a Neil Diamond concert.

Maybe he is on at half time

1 Like

Lighters at the ready?

1 Like

Is it Dom

1 Like

Agree with her…he is rather nice on the eye…

1 Like

3:0.

Peter Schilling’s royalties are looking up.

1 Like

Germany stick on Andrich as a kind of counterbalance. Or to frighten small children. I’m not sure.

1 Like