Bundesliga / German NT

He was around all these times. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Everything that could go wrong, went wrong for them. I think it might have the sobering effect they need to sort things out for the long term.

1 Like

All time record goal scorer and they give him Arsenal… :joy:

7 Likes

I’m seriously tempted to manipulate the photo and bait the local Arsenal fans with the rumor that they are signing him. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Meh.

Then again … there’s gonna be a Nord-Derby next year :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a strange feeling for me as a neutral to see both Northern giants in the second Division, so god knows how you must be feeling / reeling.
I know the absolute nightmare of HSV coming up as you go down was avoided, but it must be chastening to be in the wrong league together.
Imagine if LFC had followed Manure into the second division in the mid 70s!!!

1 Like

Make a better fist of ownership than Stan Kroenke, methinks.

1 Like

What if he played for Liverpool …

2 Likes

In which era???

1 Like

Bochum and Greuther Fürth gained promotion to Bundesliga.

Holstein Kiel won the first-leg of play-off against FC Köln 0-1.

2 Likes

FC Köln belongs in the Bundesliga and the club of one of my favourite German playmakers Wolfgang Overath, hope they win the second leg.

4 Likes

They have lost the home-leg. :grimacing: :palms_up_together:

Bochum, used to play FM with them as a kid. :heart_eyes:

What the hell happened with Jonas Hector? From playing LB, LWB, playing for Germany, linked with some clubs, never went, still at Koln, started playing in central midfield and tonight played in attack?! Had a look at their average positions and he was up top.

What a guy. :joy:

2 Likes

One particular quote immediately endeared him to me, when he said that he didn’t want to earn big money, he just wanted to buy a bigger TV and maybe a bigger bed. Incredible fella.

6 Likes

Second-leg tonight.

2 Likes

5 mins in and 3 goals

1 Like

4 headers 4 goals after 12 minutes. 1-3

1 Like

:rofl:

Crazy game. Are you watching @GermanRed !

1 Like

Watching the first half with my father.

3 Likes