Bundesliga / German NT

Agreed GR. Like you said, Bayern can eat shit but I am a fan of the guy. Lewy is an animal.

I’ve also always had a weird love/hate with Thomas Müller. I generally can’t stand the guy but I’d love it if he played for us.

4 Likes

Did Arsenal sponsor that trophy? :thinking:

Or

The Scotty within me saying why the fuck are the Arse sponsoring a trophy when they cannot win one domestically? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Absolutely. :blush:

Same with Hertha. I’m not particularly fond of them, but I was upset by prospect of them getting relegated.

2 Likes

How do Bayern plan to replace Robert Lewandowski?

2014/15: 25
2015/16: 42
2016/17: 43
2017/18: 41
2018/19: 40
2019/20: 55
2020/21: 47*

Muller is getting old and the likes of Sane, Gnabry, or Coman aren’t prolific scorers. This is one area they didn’t have to worry about for seven freaking years. Lewandowski has another two years left, he will possibly extend and remain for another couple of years.

1 Like

Oh, just wait for one more year, my friend, and you’ll see Haaland rocking up in Bavaria. I hope I’m wrong, though, but just like with Lewandowski, I’ll take that over him joining Man United or Chelsea (or Man City).

5 Likes

I thought about that. Haaland is contracted till 2024, so either Bayern will have to pay a king’s ransom (so unlike them) or they will have wait another year to make Dortmund nervous and settle for a pittance.

Heartbreaking

3 Likes

Didn’t Leverkusen do something similar in following season, 2002? In fact, they lost the Champions League and German Cup finals as well.

Yeah at least they won the cup.

And I thought the 3 minutes we were Champions two seasons back was bad enough.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The Unreliable Rumours Thread:

He’s a really weird one.

Played a dozen games for Dinamo (watched him against Liverpool’s U19 in the baby CL), then immediately caught interest of the likes of Leeds and RB Leipzig. It was between them two last summer and he thinks Leipzig is the better next move for him at this stage of career.

Primarily a CB (though growing up played almost all positions on the field, going from a forward to a versatile left footed defender now), but can do a job at LB (as he has done this season for Dinamo, who’s LB got injured) or even deeper in midfield. We’ll see how Marsch lines up Leipzig and if he continues to flip formations like Nagelsmann.

He’s really a good “FM” example, was obviously heavily scouted if he got his move so early, before even establishing himself as a starter for Dinamo.

1 Like

That’s ƒ°©∆¡~@ sickening.

Sami Khedira will end his career after this weekend.

Class player who won World Cup, CL + leagues in Germany (with Stuttgart), spain and Italy.

4 Likes

Hoffenheim with 12 players missing, through different reasons.

Worse than us. :joy:

1 Like

I noted we face Palace and we are missing the same amount of players.

1 Like

Klopp spent probably 45 minutes (with all the embargos, we’ll see if it’s different tonight with the last part) with journalists yesterday and not one question was about team news.

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got my team news from the photos glad to see Salah in the first shot walking out or I’d be concerned, did worry when I saw Adrian diving but then it showed Ali and Kellenher laughing :joy:

Anyhow sorry went off topic.

Relegation watching fun ahead this afternoon

I’m a fan of Ihlas Bebou. Real quality player and underrated.

1 Like

Khedira getting a nice send off. Getting a guard of honor.

2 Likes

Werder going down? :pensive:

Since the Bundesliga was formed they were down only for one season, in 80/81.

Since I know about them, they were always bit a little bit crazy side that always played to score more than the opposition.

Lost it’s direction in last years, so this is maybe not a surprise that it “finally” caught them.

4 Likes
4 Likes