Bundesliga / German NT

Berlin plays Koln next and Koln plays Schalke in their final game.

1 Like

They are five points clear of Koln though.

Augsburg also play Bremen so both teams aren’t taking three from that.

1 Like

Cup Final between Leipzig and Dortmund starts half an hour before our game tonight.

Nagelsmann has axed Angeliño from the squad because of disciplinary reasons.

1 Like

Dortmund leading 1-0

2-0. Upamecano :rofl:

Congratulations Dortmund for winning DFD Pokal. You were superb.

Was that the final?

On a Thursday?

1 Like

So, Nagelsmann, opportunity missed to land Leipzig’s first trophy in their history.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

So being champions of the Oberliga Süd, Regionalliga Nordost, and two-times winners of the Saxony Cup doesn’t count?! :joy:

2 Likes

We had a national holiday yesterday in Germany, so basically it was like a Sunday. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Didn’t realise that I have lost my affection for Dortmund. I’m actually hoping that they miss out on Champions League spots.

1 Like

Why? (10 bloody characters)

2 Likes

No idea. It’s not that I dislike them, I just don’t like them anymore.

Meanwhile, relegated Schalke is ruining Frankfurt’s CL hopes. :rofl:

3 Likes

This is really kind of hilarious, Schalke beats Frankfurt and opens the door for Dortmund’s CL.

I don’t think they are happy about it tbh

:joy:

3 Likes

Hertha Berlin stay up with a draw told you what they needed to do :wink:

Anyhow 3 teams on the last day, one stays up, one goes down and one gets a playoff relegation match.

2 Likes

That‘s what I meant in my post from April 5th

2 Likes

Fickle :wink:

1 Like

Finally can exhale. But it felt like they were just hanging on. So many injuries with this team and several important players out.

Cunha has been linked with Leeds but I hope he will be back. Ngankam is an exciting piece to have.

1 Like

Some years ago when Messi and Cristiano scored goals for fun in La Liga I thought something like that will never be possible in the Bundesliga - especially because it is a 18 teams league.

5 years ago Alex Meier won the top scorer trophy (its a canon) with just 19 goals and that wasn’t the only season where the topscorer had less than 20.

Today Robert Lewandowski scored his 40th of the season (his 28th game) and equaled a record that was set by Gerd Müller in 1972 in 32 games.

Hate Bayern and I know it’s a one team league but that’s just unreal.

10 Likes

Ah I wasn’t aware you were a fan, that explains your posts a lot more than a neutral looking at it.

2 Likes