Bundesliga / German NT

How do the other German clubs cope with Bayern’s dominance? Hey, we have a great team this season, we are definitely going to finish second this time.

1 Like

Myziane Maolida with his first goal for Hertha today. And Suat Serdar with the first brace of his career, which is hard to believe. First win of the season! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

That’s probably the case for most leagues. 1 maybe 2 giants to contend with

Goretzka extends at Bayern until 2026. :pleading_face:

Wow, that’s a huge goat :open_mouth: . Hope Leipzig wins.

Dortmund is slaughtering Union :grimacing:

Union made it a match only to have it all squashed by a ridiculous 4th goal from Haaland.

Beast goal, I’m sure everyone will be seeing on highlights this week.

EDIT: here it is

2 Likes

Some weird lightshow before the Wolves game.

18 year old Florian Wirtz is involved in a goal every 30 minutes this season. That’s even better than Lewandowski or Haaland.

Wolfsburg equalise and we get an odd light show again.

Haaland has scored 68 goals in 67 games for Dortmund

He isn’t even playing for the best side in Germany

1 Like

Look at Mainz comfortably sitting 5th in table after 5 matchweeks. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Why didn’t Dortmund fix their backline in the summer?

It seems that getting a ticket for Union is even trickier than getting to Anfield :hushed:

2 Likes

Maybe you will have better luck with Hertha.

Hertha is easy. Their stadium is 8 times bigger :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t want to sound the alarm just yet but at Union matches is the hipster place to be right now.

3 Likes

Leipzig is beating the shit out of Hertha. :man_facepalming:

I wonder if Haaland will manage to keep up his goal scoring against Mönchengladbach. He is scoring more and more complete striker goals, like that lob and he has started to score with his head as well. Interesting development.