Bundesliga / German NT

He scored 4 and laid in 3 assists.

Wonder if he got motm.

If he did I bet the keeper was pissed off - he kept a clean sheet after all :rofl:

Reminds me of a WC game in South Africa when we were getting fucking thumped by Germany, losing 3-0 when Cahill got sent off then conceded a 4th, so we all started singing We’re gonna win 5-4

2 Likes

@Dutch what can you tell me about Jurgen Ekkelenkamp? Was he rated at youth level?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him play at Ajax. He’s a new Hertha player.

Crazy game between Dortmund and Hoffenheim last night. Dortmund won 3-2.

Jude Bellingham with an assist, a goal and a small injury.

Hoffenheim scored an equalizer in the 90th minute before Haaland (didn’t have a good game) scored the winner.

1 Like

Does any Bundesliga team has a decent defence???

1 Like

The way he plays and walks he reminds me of Litmanen, he can score a goal too but, there is always a but :grinning: he only reminds me of him, he is simply not that good and what bothers me the most, he needs some pepper in his ass he is so laid back …

Hope it works out for you guys but I’ll seriously doubt it.

1 Like

Leverkusen beat Augsburg 4-1 away from home.

Jeremie Frimpong from Leverkusen appeared to be hurt in the last few minute of the match…Wonder if it’s his knee.

1 Like

I take back all the “optimism” talk with Hertha. I know it’s early days but that was horrific.

And again.

1 Like

Yeah, they look like the Arsenal of Bundesliga. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Nope. Arsenal look like Hamburg, Schalke Bremen in the last few years.

1 Like

Union with a comprehensive win v Gladbach today. Just cannot say enough positive about this side. Union are well drilled, well organized, well managed, and easy to like.

EDIT: posted in haste. Lost a little focus at the end.

Now that is a nice pair of goals

What a league that sees the previous season first place club poach the manager, CB, and now MF from the second place club. :woozy_face:

Yeah, I was going to write something similar.

I don’t see any non-Bayern club winning the league in near future.

It’s possibly the biggest proof of Jurgen’s genius, despite being repeatedly striped he managed to win the league,

Pep Guardiola Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Mildly surprised Pal hasn’t been sacked during this break. He was frustrated immediately after the Bayern match, said he would resign. I understand emotions are high after starting no wins after 3 matches and directly throttled 5-0, but that’s not something a leader says to the media even if you’re thinking it. Bobic was furious with him over the comments but I guess for now he stays.

Where did all that preseason optimism go?!! :see_no_evil:

Leipzig are dross :man_facepalming:

2 Likes
2 Likes

WTF, thought the Bayer fans are a decent lot.

1 Like

Another 2 goals for Haaland

1 Like