Bundesliga / German NT

Got Freiburg vs. Dortmund and Hertha vs. Wolfsburg, woohoo :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Now Sky have Bundesliga rights, do they really need three channels showing Gillette Soccer Saturday? Would be four if The Hundred cricket wasn’t on. Could easily put a match choice option on.

Cant because the 3pm blackout thing is back (hopefully next rights it’s gone personally especially for games abroad).

Sky’s blanket coverage is bloody awful, half of it’s on the sky app.

Half their viewers have Now TV which whatever way they want to pretend isn’t them is and they can’t access it.

Gutted as I quite liked the Sunday afternoon matches over whatever crap they were serving up in the PL.

Seems Dortmund have done their usual.

Beat someone impressively first game and then lose the next.

Declared themselves Champion last week.

Sounds familiar :thinking:

I have switched to this one. :smiley:

I think Hertha will struggle again this season. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ve gone for Inter Milan.

What a result Freiburg beating Dortmund. Love that tiny club from Black Forest. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Burnley of Germany? :wink:

1 Like

I think it was Rafa Honigstein who said earlier this week that Freiburg away is one of those games that typically can show you whether you’re ready to challenge for the title or not.

So I watched this one with interest. Way too early to say anything at all obviously, but I thought it was interesting to see them go there and lose after their excellent start.

2 Likes

Taiwo Awoniyi scored again. And guess who just scored for Bayern :smiley: .

1 Like

Very happy for that boy. He scored the other night in the Europa Conference (or whatever it’s called) match too.

2 Likes

Yeah thank me I turned over at 1-0 just before the second Bayern one.

Tuned in for the second half here. Good fun.

WTF, I switched after Bayern went 2-0 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Who was that?

No, they are a ball laying side, no hoofers.

Joshua Kimmich has extended his contract at Bayern - no real surprise.

Why i’m posting this is because he negotiated the contract without any involvement of an agent.

4 Likes

Who needs Lewandowski when you’ve got Choupo-Moting