Bundesliga / German NT

Gulacsi been unbelievable this match. The only reason it’s not out of sight for Union by now.

Marsch not coaching this match tonight been diagnosed with Covid. Much discussion lately been around RBL sacking him before the winter break. I don’t think he’s doing a bad job but the expectations are very high.

Cannot stop raving about Union Berlin and complimenting them for how hard they play as a team. Joy to watch, determined, focused and physical. What a well run club from the top office down to the pitch. They move into top 4 with this win.

Just so very impressive on so many levels.

3 Likes

Not a good start by Marsch. We’ll see what happens with Leipzig this season. Could be a few wanted players. Primarily Olmo, when he gets back fit and firing. He’s a serious player If he improves his end product up a little bit, he can become top class. And then another few of course.

He’s the guy who was acting the dick and throwing the ball away when Gomez went to get it from him, right?

Dortmund lead, Brandt. If they somehow manage to hold on it’s weird to think they’ll have a two point lead at the top given it feels like they haven’t played that well this season.

1 Like

Stumbled in Chamions League without Haaland ,but their season so far is really damn good otherwise ! :sunglasses:

1-1 might watch this when I get back from the shop

1 Like

Well that lasted long, the usual hilarity that is Dortmund attempting to defend makes its timely appearance.

It is two fantasticaly entertaining teams playing:-)

1 Like

@Neukölln My friend, forgive me for having been an obnoxious pain at times, commenting upon your righteous loathing of your favorite hate objects in football, but you don’t by chance have a decent Bundesliga stream for me ? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :innocent:

I use Totalsportek and they don’t have Bundesliga today sadly.

Emre Can what was that :grimacing: . Brainless play.

And there it is, more poor defending. A fortunate deflection on the finish but Bayern deserve to be ahead.

I would love to help! But in my old age I abandoned all the frustrating searches for streams, making the decision to subscribe for the sports television apps.

2 Likes

Apparently, Erling just scored. 2-2.

1 Like

After google magic, we have one that works: V SEvents - Techoreels

1 Like

Amazing atmosphere and great, great entertainment on the pitch. Many chances.

15000 fans allowed instead of 67000

1 Like

And yet the atmosphere is superior to, dare I say it, Anfield and every single arena in England.

That looked very nasty. Hopefully Brandt is ok.

2 Likes

I mean, listen to this !!! It is so amazing compared to the Premier League ! So much more colourful, so much more tense. The Premier League doesn’t have this anymore :confused: They have better teams, but the atmosphere cannot be compared to this.

Looks like a bad ankle injury that to be honest.

bayern penalty after unfortunate hands. Lewandowski scores.