Bundesliga / German NT

Terrible that, just hope they caught it early.

1 Like

Yeah I wish him all the best.

Reminds us all to check our balls (and I’m not being crass, it’s really important).

2 Likes

I remember Alan Stubbs had that when he was at Celtic. It was actually discovered when they were doing a routine drugs test which I suppose is one of the positive side-effects of regular medical testing. He was treated and played for another 9 years with various clubs. Hopefully they have caught Haller’s illness in good time as well.

7 Likes

From Honigstein’s piece in the Athletic, on Bayern and their recent transfer history:

First time in a while I’ve seen anything about this, I heard it mentioned towards the end of last season Laimer would probably go to Bayern, but not much since then.

3 Likes

Haller is out for the time being, hope he’s back healthy soon

1 Like

Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl said: "He had a successful operation last week.

“The operation went very, very well and he’s on the right track.”

8 Likes

Wishing him a full recovery :pray:

4 Likes

Not just players…

1 Like

Jens Lehmann allegedly took a chainsaw to damage his neighbour’s garage, after cutting the cables of the surveillance cam (apparently it still ran on batteries…) - this is a BILD report, but tbh it does sound like something Lehmann would do.

5 Likes

Haller will have to undergo chemo therapy.

2 Likes

Wish him all the best

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty unavoidable with that form of cancer.

1 Like

Going to watch RB Leipzig vs Bayern right now. Sadio will be deployed with Muller as the front 2. Bayern’s formation: 3-5-2.

Sadio scored

2 Likes

One of the easiest tap in for Sadio in his career.

1 Like

Really weird to watch him playing with Bayern tbh

1 Like

At least he is still wearing red, even though it’s such an ugly red with make me look fat horizontal stripes.

2 Likes

Seems like another 5-0 hammering coming for Leipzig. Feel bad for them.