Bundesliga / German NT

The point difference between Bayern and the runners-up teams in the last 10 seasons: 25, 19, 10, 10, 15, 21, 2, 13, 13, and 8. On an average, Bayern became champion with over a month left to play.

League 1 2.0

Saying that, PSG didn’t win the title last year! In fact, I think Germany is the only league still holding title after title, then City.

1 Like

Is this Union stadium?

2 Likes

Yes.

Sandro Schwarz will be named as new Hertha coach after the Russian cup final on Sunday.

Extremely hopeful for this appointment, both in philosophy and reputation for developing young talent. Could finally be the right choice for the situation.

However, the front office and senior leadership have to get in unity for this all to work. Bobic publicly declared no player unsaleable, this could potentially be an organic rebuild.

2 Likes

This is going to be us LFC fans in June, 2026. It is near impossible to replaces such an excellent manager and a huge charismatic personality like our Jurgen who connects with everyone. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I was trying to find some updates on Mane from sources other than Bayern Broadcasting Corporation (AKA Bild) and I stumbled upon this.

The flaw in his vita: in February 2019, the Freie Universität (FU) Berlin withdrew Steffel’s doctorate in economics because of alleged plagiarism in the dissertation from 1999. Steffel’s subsequent lawsuit (“That’s the maximum penalty because of a few quotation marks.” ) against the FU was dismissed by the 12th Chamber of the Berlin Administrative Court at the end of October 2020.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Interesting news over at Leipzig, Nkunku signed a new deal until 2026.

1 Like

Yes but he can leave for €60m in 2023.

1 Like

Considering his trajectory that would be a bit of a snip

It’s interesting as it is another example of a compromise between a player and club where you know it is just a stepping stone stop. Haaland did it with Dortmund where he could have moved on for good money, but restructured his deal to give them an extra year but with a lower release clause that gave him more control of his eventual exit. I dont know if its a trend as such, but certainly an interesting approach we’ve now seen a couple of times.

2 Likes

Leipzig did pretty much the same with Werner.

1 Like

So they know Nkunku ain’t all that but manage to convince everyone he’s worth the massive sell on fee they’ve got in his contract. Smart.

1 Like

Season ticket prices at the Bundesliga Clubs.

3 Likes

Not sure I’d pay €910 to watch a goat shagging a barrel.

Each to their own, however. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’d be better than watching Köln.

The two cheapest are massively subsidised by the companies that they represent, VW and Bayer.

Those are only the most expensive category seats. Season ticket prices for standing included:

2 Likes

What they don’t spend in season tickets they spend in Wüst und Becks :scream::sunglasses::partying_face:

1 Like

Only clueless kids drink Beck’s

5 Likes