Bundesliga / German NT

5:1 can´t believe my eyes

3 Likes

Harry Kane is the biggest jinx in sport.

Spurs, England, Bayern. Outstanding record of jinxing. Salah could never compete with that.

1 Like

Lost two CL finals under stupid circumstances and two PL titles by a single point under, erm, financially controversial circumstances, while losing AFCON final on penalties - I’d say that he’s a pretty close rival to Kane in terms of being a jinx! That said, I fully expect Bayern to win Bundesliga this season but I’m worried that they are imploding before going to Man United.

1 Like

Shutup Nik

Crazy result.
Where they resting up for Man Utd :joy:

Perfect result. After that spanking, they will need to be up for the dead rubber against United midweek.

3 Likes

Dortmund down to fifth I think this is between two teams now.

Dortmund were also in a bad place at sort of this time last year, just before the WC. They were 6th I think.

Dortmund need to let go of Hummels, dude has been shite for years now.

They don’t have a player called Jude Bellingham, we’ve seen how he has made Real Madrid.

Pretty sure Dortmund will bring in some players in January.

Stuttgart vs Leverkusen tomorrow. Big match for both.

3 Likes

True, I just see this one between Munich and Leverkusen.

Doubt Stuttgart will finish in the Top4. Their 16 goal man Guirassy is available for a small fee in January and he’s being linked with several PL teams (WHU, ManU).

Union out of bottom-three :partying_face:

2 Likes

Fify

4 Likes

Leverkusen drew. Stuttgart is a good team but I hoped Leverkusen would create some distance at the top of the table.

1 Like

Two games before the break and both at home they will be hoping to finish the year well.

Oddly unlike usual they are back mid Jan.

That’s because of the EURO.

You mean the Euro’s?

That Bayern loss was crazy! They looked clueless in defence!

2 Likes