Position: Goalkeeper
Height: 1.88m
Weight: TBD
D.O.B.: 23.11.1998.
Town of Birth: Cork
Country of Birth: Republic of Ireland
Nationality: Irish

1 Like

He was sharp the day he was needed, sign of a great player in making. Well done lad. :clap:

Glad that someone posted the clip of his saved penalty against Norwich in the League Cup match. I was amazed when it was replayed on TV.

1 Like

Hopefully he will not get injured or ill before the Watford game.

I Hope Please GIF

He must be wishing Alisson goes for NT duties in November again :grin:. Good lad. :clap:

1 Like

Had nothing much to do vs Watfrod, but then made a sharp save late on. Shows good concentration, which is needed to be in goal for us.

Can tell the defence is very comfortable playing the ball back to him. Complete opposite of Adrian.

Think that was key we would send it back to him and he looked very comfortable with his feet, only time it didn’t happen and he had to make that save after Hendo mainly but a bit of Neco buggered around with it.

Also I feel Adrian may have conceded that earlier one as he had to move it was easy but the key part of the text is move.

1 Like

He’s got some interesting footwork about him - I obviously don’t know a thing about goalkeeping but this lad seems to always be on the move across his goal line. I think he also kept a clean sheet on his CL debut if I’m not mistaken, so I’m glad that he’s building up some confidence.

1 Like