Position: Goalkeeper
Height: 1.88m
Weight: 76kg
D.O.B.: 23.11.1998.
Town of Birth: Cork
Country of Birth: Republic of Ireland
Nationality: Irish

1 Like

Feel really bad for Kelleher, he is far better keeper than the eight games he got last season. Didn’t play even in all the Cup games.

I wouldn’t feel too bad for him. He’s young, earns way better money than the average person, knows his place and learning from the best.

1 Like

Yeah, and had a big moment of glory at Wembley.

He gets injured a lot for someone who hardly plays, when is his return date?

Think Jürgen said it was something to do with a back injury from growing too fast? Didn’t give a return date though.

Ireland manager thinks Kelleher is fit to play for NT :man_facepalming:

Which is why he didn’t call him up?

Republic of Ireland Squad - Scotland & Armenia

Goalkeepers: Gavin Bazunu (Southampton), Mark Travers (AFC Bournemouth), Max O’Leary (Bristol City)

2 Likes
1 Like

Name change to Carabao Kelleher please

1 Like

Top keeper. Hope he gets to be #1 one day.

2 Likes

We are penalty kings really.

20-7 in our history. :sunglasses:

At Liverpool? He’s not going to be waiting around that long.

If he bulks up and Ali falls off a cliff or something ya never know

Well played Kelleher :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

What a good young goalie we have here! Brilliant. He has all the time to continue developing. All his performances have shown that he doesn’t need to play week in week out in order to develop further. He’s becoming better and better, so obviously, at some point not too far away, clubs will come knocking and try to turn his head, and LFC will have a decision to make.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if we have offered him to be in the pipeline to replace Alli at some point as nr. 1 if he stays patient. He’d deserve it on the base of his performances, and he’ll still get better.

Maybe there will be a loan to a PL club at some point too, who knows.

Great for us while he’s here.

When he gets bored of this, cash in for a higher fee than we sold Ward for and continue creating good young goalkeepers.

When we have holes here & there, fill them up with some decent experienced goalie.

The problem for Kells is that Alisson has still got years ahead of him, and is under a lengthy contract.

He is going to need to get regular football somewhere very soon.

I would not be surprised to see him move on this summer, but in such a way that retains a link commensurate with how much we rate him. Something like an extended loan, buy back or first refusal agreement.

2 Likes

Yeah.

Kelleher will be 24 this month and Alisson’s contract will take him to when he’s on the verge of 35. Nobody knows until when can Alisson keep up his level.

Kelleher is not a young player, but we can say an inexperienced one.

For now, I think he’s alright. In a year or two, he might not be anymore. He was already thinking about what to do this summer.

So it will be a hard scenario.

1 Like

If he wanted regular football maybe we could loan him for a season or 2.