Championship and Football League

My goodness! Boro hired Warnock? Have they completely given up? They do realize there is another league above them to which they might aspire to return.

1 Like

TBF Colin isn’t bad at bringing teams up… it’s the keeping them there that is more of a problem.

1 Like

I actually don’t dislike him, and your point’s a good one. They tried that path with Pulis, and it almost worked, but it’s gone to pot since then. Warnock is the sixth manager since Karanka, who built their solid foundation over his three years there. Not sure their problems can be solved in a single campaign, and it would be more logical IMO to find that gifted young manager on his way up. That’s said, let’s see what Neil can do.

Birmingham 1-0 Brentford.

With Warnock you sack him once he takes you up, his record in keeping teams up is appalling

1 Like

FSGOUT
DeadPool In.

Sorry John.

3 Likes

Who’s Wrexham’s biggest rival? Please let Hugh Jackman buy them!

1 Like

I would assume it might have been Chester at one time, possibly Hereford?

Why?
Is there some kind of animosity between them,like a twitter war :wink:
One of the reasons to have twitter,some of the funniest stuff on there happens between those two :heart_eyes:

Deadpool Vs Wolverine, I guess

1 Like

Some of it,but nothing is really off limits between them.

They got a cow in their logo.

The hypocrisy of Neville and co here mind :rofl:

What’s the source of the £50 million for lower leagues? Is PL going to apportion it from the PL clubs payment?

He’s been a regular for them this season after they sold Jayden Bogle.

Yup they did, sadly lost a lot of goodwill from me for that…At least they have been able to find a home in the borough.

1 Like

Sheffield Wednesday sack Gary Monk.

2 Likes

Not surprised they’ve had an awful start.

Reading probably the only surprise up there bar Bournemouth under their new manager can defend.

1 Like

Derby sack manager Phillip Cocu , club bottom of the championship, assistant manager Chris Van der Weerden and first team coach Twan Scheepers also have left.

1 Like

Does this mean Rooney is likely to be fast-tracked… Maybe.!

1 Like