The Random Football Debate Thread

Are some crimes beyond the pale such that careers cannot be resumed under any circumstances?

2 Likes

The Club have u-turned (again) and will not be signing him.

Reading the report below about what he actually did… I do think his career should be over. Heck, I think he should still be behind bars. Beating the shit out of someone over the course of three days, breaking their jaw, smashing mirrors over their head, making them lick paint off the floor… he sounds like a psychopath.

5 Likes

Recalled to prison for inappropriate tweets about the conviction a month after his release.
Sounds as if he regrets the assault (hardly at all)

2 Likes

Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney (Mac from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) are supposedly in the process of trying to buy Wrexham.

This is not a story I expected to see.

I posted it

earlier,wasn’t really sure where it fitted.

1 Like

AC Milan vs Bodø Glimt 3-2. Was inches from 3-3 in the 92th minute. A fantastic game from Bodø-Glimt despite going out. So close.

1 Like

Dutch club FC Emmen have unveiled their new stadium entrance, after agreeing a sponsorship deal with a sex toy company.

4 Likes

Seriously? The authorities approved this? Wouldn’t children be going there too?

1 Like

Mate, that’s where they come out. Duh.

13 Likes

Lelz

2 Likes

He got paid $150k for that.

1 Like

Would Aussie Rules footy fit here, or create another thread?

Anyhoo…Geelong Cats took out the well-loved Collingwood.

Eddie will not be sending greetings

1 Like

https://youtu.be/C5rdWS2N1FE

1 Like

https://youtu.be/DAsLLKX5vAE

1 Like

On February 9, Inter beat AC Milan 4-2 and Lukaku tweeted:

“There is a new king in town”

This week, AC Milan beat Inter 2-1 thanks to a brace from Zlatan who responded to Lukaku by tweeting:

“Milan never had a king, they have a God”

What a genius 👊

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s mine

Messi at 9 @cynicaloldgit?!

Fat Ronaldo 10th?

Feel so dirty having C.Ronaldo above Sir King Kenny but sadly they didn’t include him which is shameful of the beeb. But anyhow, here’s my list