Championship and Football League

I still remember Alonso fondly.

Effectively that away end is suitable to allow the amount of away fans in. The stadium is full every week so it doesn’t really matter.

Some work seems to be taking place behind the main stand so I assume this is more facilities for TV and the like.

Bournemouth’s was a modern stadium so yeah this is a bit of a throwback.

1 Like

Im glad its not boro, some getting too excited about super Michael and talk about Southgate replacement.:thinking:

Also you never know with former Man Utd types I remember Bruce’s 100% record of never actually beating them at one point.

1 Like

Sheff Wednesday down 4-0 to Peterborough…at Hillsborough today for last gasp hope to get to Wembley.

They will rue the day that they couldn’t finish getting into auto-promotion. Still, where there’s a Barca possibility, there is still hope. All-in for the Owls

It’s all they’ve really got.

Glad there are more exciting ties on elsewhere. Enjoyed the two Championship ones and even if Brighton goes awry there is the Europa ones.

Eh up Wednesday 2-0 up inside 25 mins

3-0 up 20 mins left :see_no_evil:

Hell of a game this :slight_smile:

4-4 :see_no_evil:

4-0 unbelievable! 7 minutes into stoppage time

Serves Peterborough right for all time wasting

1 Like

That’s a cruel deflection.

It’s that kind of match…

Wednesday are looking tired, it’s been all Peterborough in extra time.

Absolutely no contact there, the cheating prick .

Crazy to think the team that finished 3rd, 10 points clear of 4th nvm 22 points clear of the team they’re playing tonight and it’s they who’ll have the chance of promotion.

Just doesn’t sit right.

Well I say that … of course you can guess what happens next.

1 Like

Come on Wednesday

A well deserved win for Wednesday :+1:

2 Likes

An insane match! Looking forward now to Barnsley-Bolton tomorrow

Today :grin:

1 Like