Championship and Football League

Not able to watch. Statistically, it looks mostly Luton. Too late now, but it should have been a stipulation that the loser gets Lampard as manager for a year. Frantic playing then. Very entertaining.

1 Like

Coventry’s RWB has been mad to watch in these 3 play off games

Coventry haven’t really been able to threaten Luton at all.

I blame it all upon Lorraine Chase.

1 Like

Entertaining match.

Luton looked good in the semi and are the only team to have turned up for the final. I’d like to see them come up. (Until they beat us on the opening day of the season).

1 Like

Good to hear Tom Lockyear has regained consciousness

2 Likes

Is that Norton-Cuffy? He’s on my ones to watch list for Arsenal.

1 Like

Adebayo is the midfielder we’ve been craving for.

Just texting a mate how good defensively Luton are and don’t concede many….oops.

1-1 game on.

Kind of felt with Luton’s defence that would happen

Coventry have been a different side second half.

1 Like

Yeah, he looks a bit gangly and is unorthodox to say the least, but despite that it’s been impressive over the three games I’ve seen how well he’s done. Always providing an option and seems to have a knack of being able to keep hold of and manoeuvre the ball in tight spaces. Certainly has the physique and running power to make it at the top level.

Didn’t realise he was on loan from Arsenal. They have a bit of a rough diamond on their hands. Probably needs another loan in order to be ready to start PL games.

1 Like

Oooff Panzo got away with that one. Bad touch allowed the goal but handball by Taylor reprieves Coventry

1 Like

Pens this

Panzo spared years of replaying that moment in his head.

1 Like

Imagine now he’ll score the winning peno

1 Like

Anytime they big up a player I fear he’ll miss a penalty but so far flawless from both teams

Luton are PL

Oof. The pressure on that penalty was so heavy. Feel for the kid.

Well done, Luton.

1 Like

Darbo skies it. Luton in PL

Luton taking first penalties was important. Coventry penalty takers were always under pressure to keep up

2 Likes

Deserved it based on the season they had. Nice to see a different name in the mix again.

2 Likes