Change Your Theme - Whats your favourite

@ ISMF1

I have tried it on my iMac, my Mac Air, my iPhone and on Google Chrome and nothing happened. BUT when I log out, I can change the settings but when I log in again it goes from the black&gold back to the almost all white.

Did you guys put some sort of an Astrix behind my user name, ha, ha, ha, ha. Hope this helps to solve the ‘problem’.

That’s really helpful :slight_smile:

Try it now, it should work

Yes it did, thanks! Just out of curiosity, what was the problem?

Its the Color Scheme Users can select their own colour scheme on their own profile.

The only problem is that it overrides default colour scheme of the skin.

I think its a function I am going to turn off, as its the issue Johhny had as well (above)

2 Likes

I’m going with the grey / amber but would prefer it with the large Minima font, if that’s possible.

Doesn’t work for me either, nothing changes

I have the same issue on Ipad.
When using my work PC the themes change instantly but not on Ipad - nothing happens.

ISMF1 knows how to fix it. :smiley:

I’ve gone with the black and gold option. Really like the look

1 Like

Black and gold on the phone, default red/red on the laptop. The dark screen is nice on the phone, but way too dark on the laptop.

Hopefully, it now works for you.

If it dosnt which browser are you using ? do you have cookies enabled ?

1 Like

Done some changes on your account, does it work now ?

2 Likes

Cheers, it works and looks good (grey amber for now)

1 Like

I’m using the simple theme, seems the cleanest of them all. Others are bit too sore for my eyes and makes the layout look a bit messy, even though it’s the same, the contrasting colours don’t work for me.

I think I might have done the same thing. But now can’t actually access my own account “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private”. Would you mind sorting when you get a chance please?

Also, is there any way to extend the width of the posts? Currently only takes up about half the width of the screen. Mac x Chrome if that helps.

Cheers

I have changed your defaults, so when you start under your name it should start in Black and Gold (that way you know its taken effect)

If you could PM me a screenshot of your screen width issue I would appriciate it :wink: