Christmas - Plans, ideas etc

Here are some ideas. Cold War Steve advent calendar

Hellscape jigsaw puzzle

Other great stuff from Cold War Steve on his site.

We normally spend Christmas at my Father-in-law’s place but not sure if this will be allowed this year. Might have to cook the dinner myself this year ffs but at least I’ll be able to get pissed up, swear at the kids and grope my wife. Christmas old skool.

3 Likes

I will spend Christmas reflecting on this year gone by. The pandemic has caused chaos in my life, I lost my job but yet thankful that I have lost 43KG thus far off my body weight, as of yesterday, my doctor has taken me off all diabetic medications and cholesterol statins. So I am going to take stock this year and be thankful that despite me losing my source of income, I have gained alot this year in terms of my health and in perspective, all I have lost is just a job.

13 Likes

I’m inviting Corona around for Christmas because the maximum of six people is still massively too many.

9 Likes

Assuming it is permitted, we will go into central London for a walk. Did St James Park and surrounds last year and it was deserted.

London is great except for the people.

Then home for some nosh and plenty of booze.

4 Likes

Do you have the nosh before or after your dinner?

3 Likes

Ermm…dunno…both?

1 Like

Nosh,t’s slang for tonsil snooker.

4 Likes

Oh my…

3 Likes

Envy you guys in the UK, having a nibble on Santa’s yumnut

4 Likes

Is that like “root” in Ireland or the uk is different to “root” in Australia.

3 Likes

Just the 3 of us for Christmas Dinner, cooked by me. I absolutely, totally and utterly can’t wait. I love my wider family but home and hearth is where the true family is. Kick off with Kir Royal then prep dinner. A few cheeky drinks, huge lunch. Games and a film then collapse about 5pm. Relaunch at 9 for a mad family night :slight_smile:

Then roll on the celebration of the end of 2020.

3 Likes

On a Christmas-sy theme…

The world has gone fucking mad. I’m a straight man who has been listening to this record since it was released in 1987; hasn’t turned me into a homophobe or anything else, for that matter.

7 Likes

Cardi B and her wap tho,all good.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Don’t know the original is, don’t know who these people are just another boring Irish song

Oops sorry my Irish friend’s :innocent: :smiley:

Wash out your mouth!
Simply the best Christmas song ever, with the PC brigade moaning about the words every year.

9 Likes

I know it may not feel like it. But maybe it should. Maybe we should give more thanks this year than any other. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Stay safe, stay healthy, and look ahead.

4 Likes

Not so much plans but a past Christmas story.
Worth spending a few minutes reading it’ll make you laugh and may even bring a tear to your eye.

2 Likes

That is not just a Christmas story,it’s an M&S Christmas story…

3 Likes

7 Likes