Christmas - Plans, ideas etc

About to go to the post office to send some treats to distant flung relatives and friends. Should I get them there this year or pay £800000?

1 Like

Does paying an extortionate amount mean that they take longer? That option sounds like The Royal Mail, as run by Dido Harding.

1 Like

Fine, fine, you don’t have to send me a card; jeez…why so upset… :blush:

1 Like

Someone should tell Mariah Carey that no one fucking cares what she wants for Christmas.

4 Likes

All she wants for Xmas is you.

5 Likes

She doesn’t have to tell every cunt on the planet tho.

7 Likes

Correct Scott.
If she really really wants you why is she telling me as well. Don’t trust her.

7 Likes

So how your Christmas preparations going??? Since none of you have invited me, I will have to do with your posts and photos.

Wish you have the best Christmas possible in this dire times.

5 Likes

I cannot believe that I haven’t posted this yet, seeing that it’s only six days until Christmas…

Bah! Humbug!

4 Likes

Well the booze is out…I have DVT.

Hoping the nosh is still on though…

2 Likes

You are talking to yourself :joy:

Have some coffee :innocent:

1 Like

I’m eminently quotable.

3 Likes

We just got moved into Tier 4 - essentially being told to cancel our Christmas plans…

2 Likes

Only one day of family bubble now.

1 Like
11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all my fellow reds. Hope you and yours are safe, happy and together. Have a good one!

3 Likes

That’s a really good one. Talk about being photoed in the wrong second ! :laughing:

1 Like

I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas !

In Norway we celebrate on the 24th, so about time for me to go to bed now. A big day tomorrow and this has been a very long day with much traveling.
We are in Oslo now, me my mother and some close family. Going to stay here until the 27th, then it’s back up north west (away from the Corona-stress hopefully, was a right stressful experience to travel through the airport, train and tram during Corona, despite mask, lots of disinfectants and gloves) for some nice days with my cousins and so on. But for now, Oslo on the most important holy days.
Regardless, I just wanted to wish everyone the best and I hope everyone have the chance to spend the festive time with someone, and that you are not alone. Wishing every single forumite some pleasant special days, including those of you who does not celebrate Christmas.

Take care everyone and Merry Christmas ! :smiley:

Best regards, Magnus

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.
Thinking of those who have lost loved ones in this awful year (apart from the bit when we won the league after 30 years). Well done to Jurgen and his coaches and the team.

Shout out to the Frontline workers working in difficult conditions, risking their lives to save others.

Last but not least, a heartfelt thank you the TAN Mods who have worked tirelessly to help the Reds move to the new place and make it homely and have kept the forum running smoothly.

Take care everyone, look out for people on their own, a phone or text goes a long way, and stay safe.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all

Hope you have a safe and merry day and new year

Up the reds

YNWA

4 Likes