Christmas - Plans, ideas etc

The Mem and I would just like to wish all our fellow Redmen, everywhere and anywhere, the very best wishes for the season, keep safe, take care, and

Happy Christmas :christmas_tree:

Geseënde Kersfees
عيد ميلاد مجيد
শুভ বড়দিন
Sretan Božić
Veselé Vánoce
Glædelig Jul
Prettige Kerstdagen
Nollaig Shona Dhuit
Joyeux Noël
Nollaig Chridheil
Frohe Weihnachten
Καλά Χριστούγεννα
क्रिसमस की बधाई
חג מולד שמח
Buon Natale
メリー クリスマス
Meri Kirihimete
Selamat Hari Natal
聖誕快樂
क्रस्मसको शुभकामना
Gledelig Jul
Wesołych Świąt
Feliz Natal
Счастливого Рождества!
Veselé Vianoce
Feliz Navidad
کرسمس مبارک
djoyeus Noyé
Nadolig Llawen

And, just in case we’ve inadvertently missed anyone out :frowning_face:

Feliĉan Kristnaskon
toDwI’ma’ qoS yItIvqu’
Alassë a Hristomerendë
Mereth Veren e-Doled Eruion

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all and to all the red men around the world. :heart:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all here. :santa::heart:
Stay safe.

Y.N.W.A

3 Likes

Really heartwarming to see the messages of goodwill on here. It takes me back to Christmas Eve three years ago and the lovely unprovoked personal abuse I received that day from a certain poster by PM. It’s still in my inbox.

But you know, YNWA and all that.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

I told you I didn’t mean it :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Haha, no, you didn’t send me this on Christmas Eve three years ago,

What’s your problem? Woke up in a nasty mood hating humanity (again)? You seem to go through these phases of intense emotional arrogance.

It was posted in the twitter thread and I made a comment. Later, it disappeared from the Twitter thread. You asked where I saw it. I tracked it down and simply posted a reply without any agenda. If you have a problem, spit it out instead of being a completely sour internet punk (again). Thanks in advance for growing up.

My goodness.

But, you know, Merry Christmas, YNWA etc…

It’s difficult to be part of an online forum and understand all that others may be going through. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Polska Christmas dinner the day, with the girlfriends sister
which is fine if you like cold fish served in a carrot sauce, cold mushrooms served with noodles and beetroot soup,

I however dont like…

Roll on the morrow for the traditional British Christmas dinner,
which incidentally, my Polish lady doesnt like!

More for me then! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am in a position of great luxury today.
I can just wait, drink coffee and eat chocolate while reading stuff on the internet, while my aunt and mother is busy with the massive traditional Christmas dinner we are going to have, later on. I have been relegated to the living room, with my aunt telling me that apart from peeling potatoes, there isn’t space for me in the kitchen today and that I rather should read a book and stuff myself with chocolate and cookies ! :smiley: :heart_eyes:

Which is why I am spending time reading about Brexit and discussing it with you lovable people :slight_smile: :wink:

4 Likes

Nadolig Llawen peeps,have a great day.

4 Likes

Hello there,

We are a big family, and like all grown-up families we have become scattered over the years. Although most of us live in the same city, the whole family gathers for 3-4 times a year. Two of those get-togethers happen during the Eids. This year we had to spend even the Eids separately. The worst experience was when I went to visit my daughter who was living with my in-laws. I couldn’t even hug her, because of Corona.

Why am I telling you my sodding story? I feel most/all of you will celebrate Christmas in similar vain. There will be the decorations and delicacies, there might even gifts and guests; but there also be the specter of uncertainty and dread. Let us all join in a prayer to lift this curse. Let us all have this one wish that we have bliss. I wish you a merry Christmas and wish the next one be merrier.

Be blessed. Always.

5 Likes

Happy Holidays to everyone and also I do really hope everyone has plenty of whatever they use to cope with Christmas day,cheers.

7 Likes

dropped off some jars of freshly cured home grown out of the greenhouse to some friends & fam this year. may as well enjoy the lockdown. and going to grab a few scotch and a nice Bourbon to get through to NYE.

4 Likes

You know how people say it’s nice to put a face to the name, that’s not always true.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Happy Christmas :christmas_tree: fellow Reds, and lets hope that this pandemic is over very soon. Roll on
2021 with more silverware and reasons to be cheerful!

5 Likes

An odd Canadian Christmas tradition for you - listening now

1 Like

Even in the face of covid, the Dutch kept their tradition of lighting candles on Christmas Eve at the Canadian war graves. They just could not gather to do it this year.

Holten

Groesbeek

13 Likes

11.40 on Chrimbo Day. Not a soul to be seen. No kids in the street kicking a ball around, wearing stackies and flares, riding a Chopper…

…bring back the 70’s… :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

8 Likes

Best summed up by the genius that is Kevin Bloody Wilson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_qE925uJY&list=RDYBC6f4BrnZw&index=2 :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes